Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > [Time Asia magazine] "Sex in Asia"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

[Time Asia magazine] "Sex in Asia"

source: http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/sex/

Some interesting facts & articles I found from the numerous articles on the aforementioned website....

~Thais like to be spanked—some 37% of men surveyed and 34% of women. Singaporean women initiate sex more than other Asian women. Virgins are an endangered Asian species almost everywhere except the Philippines, where 78% of the men say they want to marry one.

~China's Tao, or "The Way," cemented for centuries the uniquely Chinese concept that spiritual fulfillment demands good sex—and lots of it. The I Ching named the yin and yang, that most essential description of male and female, but Taoism insisted that yin and yang existed within each person—probably mankind's earliest argument for pansexuality.

~In mainland China, you can't use the word sex in an advertisement or a product name. But Shanghai radio sexologist Chen Kai—his business card features a pop-up penis—recently gave on-air advice to a housewife who wanted to know if it was safe to pleasure herself with a frozen cucumber. (Chen's tip: thaw it first.)

~"Glad to be Gay: Singapore Loosens Up on Homosexuality" - http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/sex/sexgay.html

~"Easy Money: A Kyoto schoolgirl pays for trinkets by selling herself" - http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/sex/sexenjo.html

~"It quickly became clear that there are a couple of decisions to be made—seahorse or moth? Antler or penis?—before getting all hopped up on Chinese sex aids. The first: Do I really believe that eating another animal's penis is going to improve my sex life? (Plenty of people do: one of the hottest sellers is a tonic made by soaking tiger, bear and deer penises in rice wine.) A follow-up question: Even if I do, is it remotely reasonable to believe that things that simply resemble penises, such as snakes and antlers, have the same effect? And let's say I don't. (I'm suspicious of the overtly obvious; for example I don't believe that star fish are really like stars.) Do I then subscribe to the opposite school of Chinese sex aids: that anything incredibly obscure and hard to gather, such as fungus from the larvae of a moth, is more effective?" / "I proposed durians from Southeast Asia—remembering the Malaysian proverb, "When the durians come down, the saris go up" " - from this article http://www.time.com/time/asia/featu...hrodisiacs.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2003 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: [Time Asia magazine] "Sex in Asia"

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
Singaporean women initiate sex more than other Asian women.

WHAT?! r u sure??

Old Post 04-22-2003 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiNkykPxJiNnY
kiNkykPxjiNnY iSh sExii

fuk! why ish mai B crying 4 meh..noOo!! we make a fiONe aSs coupLe! No doubt bout that!!
fuk all haterz!!
m.O.r and n.By.C ~
mAdAm V "sl33pI'' repPin 2!3
k~TowN ish tHe spOt!! hit meh up @ k1Nk1V1CkY on aIm alright

Old Post 04-22-2003 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiNkykPxJiNnY Click here to Send kiNkykPxJiNnY a Private Message Visit kiNkykPxJiNnY's homepage! Find more posts by kiNkykPxJiNnY Add kiNkykPxJiNnY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

Loser.

Old Post 04-22-2003 11:39 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: Re: [Time Asia magazine] "Sex in Asia"

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
WHAT?! r u sure??

hahaha i'm not sure lolz. but according to the survey statistics, its true! hahaha

Old Post 04-23-2003 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

Re: Re: Re: [Time Asia magazine] "Sex in Asia"

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
hahaha i'm not sure lolz. but according to the survey statistics, its true! hahaha

HOW ABOUT YOU'RE GAY!

Old Post 04-23-2003 12:47 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: Re: Re: Re: [Time Asia magazine] "Sex in Asia"

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
HOW ABOUT YOU'RE GAY!

how about.... POSTING SOMETHING THAT RELATES TO THE TOPIC?!?!?!

Old Post 04-23-2003 12:51 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i just laugh at him and dont take a thing he says seriously. its entertaining (had to keep it goin)

Old Post 04-23-2003 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilkrnboi

hmmmm..........Interesting , but I think it's true.

Old Post 04-24-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnboi Click here to Send lilkrnboi a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnboi Add lilkrnboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote