Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > RIddle!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
You say: if i asked the other angel, which door would he pick?

Go into the door he didn't pick

i don't think that's necessarily correct because we don't know that the good angel would want to go to heaven, we would assume that though

---

anyway
YAY I WAS RIGHT lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme

i don't think that's necessarily correct because we don't know that the good angel would want to go to heaven, we would assume that though

---

anyway
YAY I WAS RIGHT lol

LOL!!! hehe ur funny

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Give us more riddles Takumi!!! LOL

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

.:moved thread to Jokes:.

btw, good riddle

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

WOW we had a JOKE SECTION!!?? oh well.... but then.. my riddles will have less attraction.............. =*( hehe oh well

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 04-09-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme

---

anyway
YAY I WAS RIGHT lol

You could revise the question to "Which door would the other angel tell me leads to heaven if I asked"

Old Post 01-09-2003 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Red face uhm...

I thought of "wich door do you come from??", the good angel would say the truth, and the evil one would lie, both of them would point to the heaven's door

I think...

Old Post 01-10-2003 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote