Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Rape, person still considered virgin or not?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

Rape, person still considered virgin or not?

Id like to hear ur opinions on this. If a person was raped would u consider them a virgin or not?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2003 03:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

well....to me physically they aren't, but, it wasnt their fault and it was done forcefully and without the pleasure that one would normally feel when having sex with someone they love, so to the person who got raped, they still would not have really experience to joy in love making. so mentally i guess they are still virgins... im confusing myself

Old Post 01-28-2003 01:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
well....to me physically they aren't, but, it wasnt their fault and it was done forcefully and without the pleasure that one would normally feel when having sex with someone they love, so to the person who got raped, they still would not have really experience to joy in love making. so mentally i guess they are still virgins... im confusing myself

if there raped they had sex, they did it, they were un verginized(?)... it doesn't matter if they don't like it or not they had sex, doesn't matter if they were forced or not. raped doesn't mean that u had sex with someone u don't know, rape is when ur forced to have sex period. 65% - 75% out of rapes were men getting raped by women, such as blackmail or didn't wanna have sex but did it for there girlfriend ... everyone always things of rape as someone getting kidnamed and blind folded and had forced sex but thats not the only way. Yes being raped is still having sex, yes they are not verginz

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-28-2003 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
if there raped they had sex, they did it, they were un verginized(?)... it doesn't matter if they don't like it or not they had sex, doesn't matter if they were forced or not. raped doesn't mean that u had sex with someone u don't know, rape is when ur forced to have sex period. 65% - 75% out of rapes were men getting raped by women, such as blackmail or didn't wanna have sex but did it for there girlfriend ... everyone always things of rape as someone getting kidnamed and blind folded and had forced sex but thats not the only way. Yes being raped is still having sex, yes they are not verginz

yea, i was jus saying that mentally they still virgins cos they hadnt blabla just re-read that long stuff i wrote hahaha sorry i'm too tired. of coz they arent virgins anymore.

Old Post 01-28-2003 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yeah i agree with the ppl who say that ur not a virgin cause if someone with aids raped you, you cant be like im a virgin but i have aids. (but not from blood transfusion) Also i see what people mean by mentally still being a virgin but i think it would be hard for a rape victim to say and think their still a virgin if they get pregnant or something.

quote:
65% - 75% out of rapes were men getting raped by women

umm are u sure about that cause theres something about that that just doesnt seem true. iono i could be wrong but still its just weird.

well im gonna stop now cause personally this is kind of a dumb post. bye bye

Old Post 01-28-2003 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23

umm are u sure about that cause theres something about that that just doesnt seem true. iono i could be wrong but still its just weird.

yeah it's true, learned it in health class, of course it's wierd guys don't wanna tell embarrassing stuff

wana chat?

Old Post 01-28-2003 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI

lol that statistic isnt true at all. and usualy rape is when your in an area not supervised (mall parking lots, underground garages, empty staircases, alleys).

Old Post 01-28-2003 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I can see what Helen's saying. Purely on a physical sense, when a woman engages in intercourse for the first time, her hymen is broken (if it wasn't broken before, for various reasons), and that's mainly what makes her a virgin. If she was raped, and she hadn't engaged in sexual intercourse before, then yes, she's no longer a virgin. If you were to include a mindset in your definition of what a virgin is, in that one would be "giving themself" to another person in the act of intercourse, then in that respect you could consider them a virgin as well. But then again, there are other things to consider such as being inebriated and engaging in consensual sex, the lines become blurred at that point.

Last edited by tm11 on 01-28-2003 at 08:02 PM

Old Post 01-28-2003 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
lol that statistic isnt true at all. and usualy rape is when your in an area not supervised (mall parking lots, underground garages, empty staircases, alleys).

tru tru ... i knew he just made that up or had a retarded health teacher

Old Post 01-29-2003 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
tru tru ... i knew he just made that up or had a retarded health teacher

lol it can't out of a fricken magazine.... unless my health teacher gets fucking messed up magazines.... but it doesn't seem like it cuz everyone see's rape as someguy taking a girl to the back ally, rape is whn ur fricken forced to have sex, doesn't mean u assult someone

wana chat?

Old Post 01-29-2003 02:11 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

well if you have sex, meaning you had sexual intercourse.
wouldnt you be considered a non-virgin?

Old Post 01-29-2003 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

mentally i guess shes still a virgin..physically she isnt. =X

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 01-29-2003 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
well if you have sex, meaning you had sexual intercourse.
wouldnt you be considered a non-virgin?

umm when did this conversation start to be about rape??? were talking about messed up heath teachers here. stay on task

Old Post 01-30-2003 12:04 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
umm when did this conversation start to be about rape??? were talking about messed up heath teachers here. stay on task

amen to that sista

wana chat?

Old Post 01-30-2003 12:50 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

rape isnt a good thing from what ive been told (my piece of mind) o also i talked to your health teacher and he/she said that he/she was wrong and that he/she is sorry for giving you that false info. you dont have to thank me.

Old Post 01-30-2003 01:38 AM
peter

if you're raped, you aint A VIRGIN anymore.

Old Post 01-31-2003 09:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peter Click here to Send peter a Private Message Visit peter's homepage! Find more posts by peter Add peter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote