Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Pic Of Me!!! and My group in skool... IM new!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sallyindahouse

Talking Pic Of Me!!! and My group in skool... IM new!!

Me & Da group

Da Group

Me & my Bro when we were young

Me & Trina

Me when i was one

Me

Me

Im Not wat u Tink I am.. Im actually 20.. pple say i Look 16... My group ar 16 yr olds.. but not me... wakaka!! Im too OLD!!! weee!!
But im proud of it... wahahaha!!

I don mind having pple giving me comments.. all welcome.. hope to get to know more pple here.. wakaka!!!

Here's mY Buddy.... wakakka!! Im juz kidding.. I juz find him funny!!

Last edited by sallyindahouse on 11-08-2005 at 07:09 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2005 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sallyindahouse Click here to Send sallyindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sallyindahouse Add sallyindahouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandie

huh? you go to school with 16 year olds...and your 20?? I don't get it...well...hell..

Old Post 06-19-2006 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandie Click here to Send Sandie a Private Message Find more posts by Sandie Add Sandie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Sandie
huh? you go to school with 16 year olds...and your 20?? I don't get it...well...hell..

i think she means her friends are mostly 16 year olds

Old Post 06-28-2006 12:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote