Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > cs 1.6
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

cs 1.6

wow i dled the leaked ver.. and it sucked.. i think its because the bandwidth. when i dled steam it took like 10mins.. then ii installed it.. took like 30min to transfer the files of all ur mods to steam.. then after that.. i clicked on cs and when i chlicked that.. i waited for like 20mins and then it said updating cs... and took like 140mins.. then after that i had to restart my computer... then when i restarted it.. i opened steam and that took like 15mins too open... i clicked on cs and waited another 30min... and the screen shows the new pix and crap but u cant change the resolution so it looks kinda weird... anywayz when it opened there wasnt any buttons like " play online" and crap u noe? so i was like fuck it and exit... so yea.. its either my computer suuucks or steam lags. oo also when u dl steam.. since now it has tracker "kinda like aim"
u have to make an account 1st. and that took me 15mins for them to receieve my info... anywayz steam better not lag like that when it comes out with more bandwidth... since it was leaked and only some people have it and there bandwidth was gone just lkike that.. that sucks.. imagine if it was all over the world on ever cs then that would lag like crazy.. cause whehn u dl cs 1.6 u dl it from steam... anywayz i think its gay

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2003 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

whens the official release?

Old Post 01-17-2003 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i hope this beta version hurt your computer or cs

Old Post 01-17-2003 01:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

the offical release was yesterday the 16th. but i guess it got out on the 15th.

and like the cs isnt messing up my computer i just think i cant handle it... and it doesnt matter i cant play both vers right now

My Xanga

Old Post 01-17-2003 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn i'm behind i just dled it lol

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

1.5 still works

Old Post 01-17-2003 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

CS has always sucked since 1.0

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-18-2003 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
CS has always sucked since 1.0

1.0 was the BOMB!!
1.3 gayd it

Old Post 01-18-2003 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
1.0 was the BOMB!!

no the experience was ruined by all the little kid noobs...

..and cheaters. Which you yourself happened to be

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-18-2003 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
no the experience was ruined by all the little kid noobs...

..and cheaters. Which you yourself happened to be

i dont cheat anymore.

Old Post 01-18-2003 11:02 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
i dont cheat anymore.

notice the past tense on "happened"

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-18-2003 11:12 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

so andy does the truth hurt

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-18-2003 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

i heard that 1.6 is good but i havend p[layed it yet cause my computer is slow?? anywayz all the guns skins are changed so it wont be as laggy and the smoke grenade is thicker nd last longer.. the glock has a barrel now, and its stronger, i heard from my friend its like a deagle now.. thats crazy. and also i heard from my friend that if u defuse a bomb u get 3 kills... and thats about all i noe

My Xanga

Old Post 01-19-2003 04:16 AM
ajy

quote:
1.0 was the BOMB!!
1.3 gayd it

no actually everything was good until 1.3, idiot

Old Post 01-19-2003 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickels

For you 1.0 elitists: 1.0 had messed up hitboxes, especially with the head. Each version fixes annoying bugs and introduces features that don't click well with the rest of the community.

CS 1.6 was released at latest on the 14th, because apparently warp2search had their hands on it then.

Yes, the beta takes forever to install, but that's what happens when you download a whole cs game. Besides, about the updating cs, if you updated on Friday morning, it would've only taken you about 10 minutes. Blah blah blah it was the same crap with Steam 1 and CS 1.5 beta, no use complaining about how long the beta took to install.

Who here's actually played the game and what are your experiences with the guns and shields. Also, has anything else other than the maps changed?

Younger kids ruining the game? So cs is a game for adults? Bull. The only thing I find annoying with certain younger players is when they jabber so much on voicecomm, but the same goes with older players as well.

Last edited by nickels on 01-20-2003 at 01:35 AM

Old Post 01-20-2003 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nickels Click here to Send nickels a Private Message Find more posts by nickels Add nickels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

no, 1.0 brought on little whiney shit-talkers who couldn't accept losing, and thus resorted to cheating.

btw quote the correct post dude

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-20-2003 01:39 AM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by nickels
For you 1.0 elitists: 1.0 had messed up hitboxes, especially with the head. Each version fixes annoying bugs and introduces features that don't click well with the rest of the community.

CS 1.6 was released at latest on the 14th, because apparently warp2search had their hands on it then.

Yes, the beta takes forever to install, but that's what happens when you download a whole cs game. Besides, about the updating cs, if you updated on Friday morning, it would've only taken you about 10 minutes. Blah blah blah it was the same crap with Steam 1 and CS 1.5 beta, no use complaining about how long the beta took to install.

Who here's actually played the game and what are your experiences with the guns and shields. Also, has anything else other than the maps changed?

Younger kids ruining the game? So cs is a game for adults? Bull. The only thing I find annoying with certain younger players is when they jabber so much on voicecomm, but the same goes with older players as well.

i played 1.6 best shit ever haha... told i tuned on my computer and steam starts up when i turn it my computer on.. then it dled something ver 2.. and then dled a cs1.6 ver 2 toolld like 14mins.. and then it worked.. starts up faster.. the guns are nice.. the famas had burst fire and auto.. the smoke grande when u throw it, it blows up.. and the shield is the best thing.. just buy the shield and kill everyone with a pistol.. i dont think an awp can shot through it.. cause i saw this guy trying to shot a guy with shield and he didnt die. theres bugs tho.. like when u win a round with armor it like if u had 100 the next round u get 101.. also when u have ur jump or switch weapon buttons to scroll up or down it will do it 20x.. like i have my jump for scroll down and when i jump it will jump 10x non stop and then it will stop.. its weird.. also when u have a nade and the shield when u presss right cllick to hide the transition isnt smooth.. u dont see the hand move the shield to the screen.. but when u have a pistol ull see the transitions.. and all i got to saw is that cs is fun with them shields.. and Ts can get them too if they pick it up on the groud. u can only use the shield with a pistol only u cant use the shield with a rifle or something.. and famas kicks ass

My Xanga

Old Post 01-20-2003 05:30 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

thats what i mean u idiot.
read iT...
1.0 is GOOD
1.3 gayed it.

Old Post 01-20-2003 06:32 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

ill download 1.6 when most servers switch to it, for now, im too lazy

ugh... there should be another fps outthere.. cs is getting boring

Old Post 01-20-2003 06:33 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yo i downloaded the steam 2 and dl both things but i cant play CS!! it says error CS is not ready or some crap help me! so close yet so far!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-20-2003 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote