Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > coming soon- PSP and PSX
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

playstation

hey did anyone here about the new playstation?

aka PSX

features:
dvd-r (write dvd-r discs)
120 gb HD
TV tuner
ethernet and usb 2.0

expect to see it in 2004

AznTiger has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

odeng~ that looks niiiice~
but haven't heard of it yet.

Old Post 05-31-2003 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

looks hot

oy another computer console

lol see those 5.1 or 6.1 speaker slots?

Last edited by eddiee on 05-31-2003 at 06:04 AM

Old Post 05-31-2003 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i want it

Old Post 05-31-2003 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

it does look hot but i want to warn you guys not to buy it unless you really want to because playstation 3 it said to be released 2 years after the release of PSX. so you might want to hold up a while.

Old Post 05-31-2003 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

looks hot yo!!

wasn't the original slaystation PSX though? the PS1 was that small one.... heh heh i onno.... i always called that PSX

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-31-2003 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i rather make a media center with itx motherboards

Old Post 05-31-2003 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
looks hot yo!!

wasn't the original slaystation PSX though? the PS1 was that small one.... heh heh i onno.... i always called that PSX

yea the first one i believed was also called psx. i guess they ran out of names. i'm not sure if this is true, but they came out a name for it called playstation 2.5 kinda weird, its like saying you have playstation 2 and 1/2

Old Post 05-31-2003 07:00 PM
castle outsider

DAMNIT WHY THE HELL DID I BUY A PS2 THEN..GAHHH

Old Post 06-01-2003 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
yea the first one i believed was also called psx. i guess they ran out of names. i'm not sure if this is true, but they came out a name for it called playstation 2.5 kinda weird, its like saying you have playstation 2 and 1/2

haha yea h thought so... yeah i heard of 2.5.... but i think it's just a small upgrade

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 06-01-2003 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

there is a new version of the PS2 being released, its able to read DVD-R cds (for homemade DVDs and such) and all this other crap. but i dont know why anyone would want to buy it with PS3 being released 2 years later. o.o

PS3 has the new blueray discs (so crazy...)

DVDs hold like what 20 gigs?

BlueRays hold like 200 gigs or something like that. i read it somewhere that quoted one of the sony representitives. PS3 looks bad ass too.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 06-05-2003 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

niiiiiice~~ looks reall hott

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 06-05-2003 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i really don't like sony, nintendo is better! i hear they removed some components...

Old Post 06-05-2003 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

thats cool i think im gonna get one.. depends on the cost ^_^;; dont want to spend all my money

Old Post 06-05-2003 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

coool!!!!!!

Old Post 06-05-2003 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

hmm..... It kinda looks like this thing.....

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 06-07-2003 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
hmm..... It kinda looks like this thing.....

ewww

Old Post 06-07-2003 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

i found some of these pictures. they look like the same as playstation 2. but the controller looks nice.

Old Post 06-07-2003 05:43 PM
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

this is a crazy design. it has holographic projector built in. kinda futuristic, but i doubt it would be in market.

Old Post 06-07-2003 05:46 PM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
i found some of these pictures. they look like the same as playstation 2. but the controller looks nice.

LOL thats soooo fake

if they made that...omg...that would be the most confusing controller dude hahaha

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 06-07-2003 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote