Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > TOURNY AT x-ZONE
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i didn't go cause non of my clan could make it.
i heard AI won, and my white school clan ::think:: got owned first round and got a goose egg.. haha <-- what a waste of money.. i warned em to think of strats.. -_-;;

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2003 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i didn't go cause non of my clan could make it.
i heard AI won, and my white school clan ::think:: got owned first round and got a goose egg.. haha <-- what a waste of money.. i warned em to think of strats.. -_-;;

/me claps

Old Post 03-31-2003 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
go there (xzone) to have fun not win, cuz none of you guys will win... they are going to be pretty good if they let people from other PC bangs in NY/NJ play

1. went to tourney knocked out in the semis.
2. site not updated. look at cal page.
3. 24-0 = made up. the forfeits needed to be made up to move to im.
quote:
cs is a game where you constantly have to game daily to be good in...

for you maybe. i can play only 2 hours a week during the off season and still be good. how often do u play and at what level? ill scrim u if u want but then again you obviously already know how good i am so it dont matter. aim - a0dspitfire.

edit: ur rite were not cal im : ) ... nm

Old Post 04-02-2003 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
1. went to tourney knocked out in the semis.
2. site not updated. look at cal page.
3. 24-0 = made up. the forfeits needed to be made up to move to im.

for you maybe. i can play only 2 hours a week during the off season and still be good. how often do u play and at what level? ill scrim u if u want but then again you obviously already know how good i am so it dont matter. aim - a0dspitfire.

edit: ur rite were not cal im : ) ... nm

tell me this, how many teams did you play before semis? 1? 2?

lol you must be better than the cs pro gamers eh? do you know how much they practice to stay in shape? like i said you're lying about how much you play or your skill lvl... no way you can be any decent in cal-im if you play 2 hours a week

i don't play cs as much as i used to, 1-2 years ago my clan HDK was CAL-IM, 6-2 record before clan broke up- right now i dont have a team to scrim

Old Post 04-03-2003 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
i play on average maybe 2 hours a week if even that. i have something called a life so i dont chill and try to make fun of people when u = the one with no life. playing cs 1 1/2 hours a day and still sucking is sad. you should atleast be cal if u play 10 1/2 hours a week. i dont have "time on my hands" like the rest of u leet csers so i spend about two hours scrimming a week just to stay good.

people who say people who are good at cs are losers or have too much time on their hands dont know those people. mer youre mad gay. i hate you. i get more play than u too. back up bitch. jp

omg you're so cool. you have a life... maybe i should get one myself don't you think? yeah i think i would like to get a life... think you can give me some tips?

LOL are you a retard???!!! people who are good at cs ARE losers... i'm not saying this to make fun of you (i'm decent in cs too ^_^) but its just a fact... what you think people WHO REALLY HAVE a life bother playing some dumbass game like CS??? they go out clubbing and shit not sit at home and play some dumb game

Think about basketball... you think Jordan good got overnight??? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE PRACTICED???? like i said NO ONE IS GOOD IN CS WITHOUT PLAYING CS LIKE A FUCKING LOSER... i know because i was good in cs too... you piss me off because you act like you're some "cool" kid who's good at cs, unlike everyone else "who plays cs 10 and a 1/2 hours a week and still suck at it"

In conclusion,
1) you are a leet noob or
2) you play cs like a fawkin loser

man i wish this conversation took place 1 year ago, then i would have LOVED to scrim you guys...

Old Post 04-03-2003 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

well this conversation is taking place now and all i wanna do is kick ur gay ass. cause believe it or not you CAN be cool and play cs. i dont go to ur disco clubs and think im cool or wutever but im sure i get more girls than ur ass. playing cs 2 hours a week DURING THE OFF SEASON can still make ME play well. i am NOT you. therefore I DO NOT have the same situation as you. ill live and play like i want and you live and play like you want.

where do u live i really wanna fight u now.

actually u kno me so well that i shouldnt even bother arguing cause i just fit under one of ur stereotypes of people who play cs rite. i also dont understand how you can be nub and get into cal-im. it doesnt make any sense to me.

conclusions:
1. you are some asian college who talks shit to a bunch of kids 3 years younger than him but will prolly cry the second i come within a foot of his ass. And yes im challenging you.
2. you call me the loser but i see no evidence that you are anything more than wut i said above.

theres a difference between michael jordan and me by the way. hes a professional or what can be considered cal-i,cpl. i play cal intermediate. i dont know if u see it.

Old Post 04-04-2003 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

LOL wat a fag :)

yeah im sure you get a lot of girls you fuckin loser... why do you care so much anyway? cs your life huh? what a fagget ^__^

calm down you terd-eating monkey... you can't do shit but if you want to get ur face even more fucked up come to binghamton and we'll see what you're gay ass is made of... you're one sad excuse for a human being... sheesh never seen a guy get so worked up over someone calling him a noob in cs

so long sucker

Old Post 04-04-2003 05:14 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yo u really are gay. i live too far away to fight you (like 5 hours) but if u ever come down near the city we can. let me know if you do-it would be fun. you made the big deal over me being a loser to begin with so thats why im returning the gesture.

considering youve never seen me/ met me, i dont understand how i can get my face 'more' fucked up than it already is. but if your just sayin that for the sake of talking shit, i guess thats cool.. i would probably do the same.

you came out and called me a loser so i got worked up over THAT. not cause you called me a nub at cs. i dont even take that game too seriously anymore. i.e. i play for 2 hours a week DURING THE OFF SEASON. i play about 3-4 otherwise.

lets just leave this cause we arent really getting anywhere other than establishing that each of us think the other is a fag.

Old Post 04-04-2003 03:08 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
why do you care so much anyway? cs your life huh?

can you read? ive said in every one of my posts that i play cs only a small amount and why do u think i care about picking up girls. then again why would someone want to have sex anyway.

I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU CALLED ME A NUB AT CS. I CARE THAT YOU CALLED ME A LOSER/FAG. k thx

Old Post 04-04-2003 03:11 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:

I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU CALLED ME A NUB AT CS. I CARE THAT YOU CALLED ME A LOSER/FAG. k thx

same
your the one that started all this mess
you NEVER had to fucking diss me like that b4 on the post that i made, and all of this wouldn't have happened. geez, you like pissing of people dont you? the forums specifically explained not to get in to gay ass arguments like these. and btw, klumzy's in college. you and i are in highschool, so he can look at life from two different point of views, doesnt mean that hes either right, nor wrong.
so lets just end all of this.

Old Post 04-09-2003 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i agree.

Old Post 04-09-2003 05:14 PM