Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > CS gunz
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

CS gunz

favorite CS gun to use? Gun that u hate the most? gun u hate getting shot with?

my favorite is M4/colt, bullpup, or kreeg
hate to use- scout, AK
getting shot with- >.< AWP

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

awp- yep im a awp whore
colt- gotta love it
deagle- when your money aint that high, or ur awpin
smg- perfect for anything

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

rofl u said bullpup. call it a aug.

best - ak, awp, deagle, usp, mp5

good but used too much by sprayaz - colt.

gayest weapon constantly overhyped - scout

most annoying weapon when used by a nub (omg wtf u didnt knife n00b) get it? - knife, commando

underestimated - duals (just kidding)

hate gettin killed by - deagle, glock

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

yeah gettin killed by a glock makes u look like u suck

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

not always cause i can kill someone who has an ak easily with a glock if i hs on like first or 2nd shot and then strafe mad fast. u gotta be good with ak to take someone like that out. also 2 burst shots to the head are ill. ive played cal-i clans that own the shit outa me in pistol round with glock. speaking of cs has ne1 seen the new sunnman movie? its so ill its got dems from winter cpl and also got mad ill frags from all these matches. hes also mad cool if u wanna talk to him online. ask me online for his sn and ill give it 2 u.

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I like using the Tactical Machine Pistol.

What kind of bullets are used in this game?

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

mp5, ak, colt are wat i use

i hate the noobcannons

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

tmp, glock, mp5, duels = same bullets

usp, mac10, 5-7(not sure bout this 1) = same bullets

pump shotty, auto shotty = same ammo

autosnipers = same ammo i think

nothing else has the same ammo as another gun in the game.

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:28 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
mp5, ak, colt are wat i use

i hate the noobcannons

noob cannons = shottys or awps

if u mean awps, u prolly dont scrim, just pub. aint nothin wrong with it but awps are necessary for scrims and matches at higher levels.

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:30 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
tmp, glock, mp5, duels = same bullets

usp, mac10, 5-7(not sure bout this 1) = same bullets

pump shotty, auto shotty = same ammo

autosnipers = same ammo i think

nothing else has the same ammo as another gun in the game.

Cool, for the pistols and smg's are they FMJ rounds or JHP rounds?

Old Post 03-08-2003 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

im good wit almost all da guns except the big ass semiauto sniper rifles

Old Post 03-08-2003 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

umm.. accidental double post

Old Post 03-08-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

ALL pistols.. gotta love'em!
mp5 and colt.

thats all i use..

Old Post 03-08-2003 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

AK-47!!!

Old Post 03-08-2003 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

favorite gun=penis gun (scout) awp is too easy. scout takes skill.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-08-2003 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i forgot about the MP5 and the 5-7- i use those on low cash, i like this better then the deagel... i don't like the 7 bullet thing

kevin-heh heh heh i always called it bullpup... i'm not used to calling it aug

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-08-2003 01:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

weapons of choice:
pistol: p50
smg: mp5
rifle: ak, colt, famas
shotgun: m3

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-08-2003 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

ak - ill guarentee you il spray at you and kill you from long distance
colt - its aiite, its the only gun i buy on ct
aug - good for long distance without zoom.
awp - #1 awp whore in school
deagle - pistol of choice, glock also.
smg - i dun like it that much. i prefer the deagle over it. (not so good in 640x480 res)

and hes right, for those of you that dont scrim, the awp is a really good gun. man, i got my ass kicked at yesterday nights scrim. damn awp whores

Old Post 03-08-2003 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

I haven't played in ages but back when I used to play, scout was my gun. Scout and AK.

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
ak - ill guarentee you il spray at you and kill you from long distance
colt - its aiite, its the only gun i buy on ct
aug - good for long distance without zoom.
awp - #1 awp whore in school
deagle - pistol of choice, glock also.
smg - i dun like it that much. i prefer the deagle over it. (not so good in 640x480 res)

and hes right, for those of you that dont scrim, the awp is a really good gun. man, i got my ass kicked at yesterday nights scrim. damn awp whores

ak is useless unless you learn not to spray with it but when u learn to use it, it becomes the best gun in the game in my opinion. actually its tied with awp. wut u said about mp5 i agree with somewhat cause if u get body shots the thing sucks, but if u can pull off a hs or 2 they got no chance. i can take out people with colt and ak sometimes with mp5 from medium distance. i was just scrimmin on train and i killed i guy with a totally random hs through wall with deagle. the i picked up his usp and hs 2 others and defused it was so ill. some people can use aug well but i dont find the 1.5 (aug) or 2.0 (cammando) zooms very useful when im playing. theyre pretty strong but for t id rather use an ak cause its more accurate than commando, and for ct id rather use colt cause its more accurate and though a little less powerful, it has a better rof.

Last edited by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-08-2003 at 07:21 PM

Old Post 03-08-2003 07:19 PM