Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > In-Game Screens
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

go suck a dick

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2003 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

PEACE! JESUS SAID PEACE! DON'T YOU LOVE JESUS? PEACE!

Andy, you're so funny.

Old Post 01-01-2003 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i have a geforce 4 ti4200, my res is 800 by 600. i have winxp, so my fps cant go over 60 unless i download the refresh rate fix, but it also slows down ur gaming performance at the same time. oh well, its always locked on 60, even with 32 players firing there gun at once.

my fps is 75, no matter how many people are on
cant go any higher cuz of my lcd monitor

Old Post 01-01-2003 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

just messing around. headshot on a hostage. lol.
(sorry the graphics would had been better if i didnt shrink the quality)

AznTiger has attached this image:

Old Post 01-01-2003 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

i found this pic kinda interesting. my bro was messing around
and he got this head shot. haha. no head! did not know that cs was this violent.

AznTiger has attached this image:

Old Post 01-01-2003 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

can u take screen shots in starcraft?..

Old Post 01-01-2003 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

Yeah, hit printscreen.

Old Post 01-08-2003 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the bue

quote:

you can take screen shots with anything as long as you have a keyboard with the Print screen key.

12101 bue

Old Post 01-09-2003 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for the bue Click here to Send the bue a Private Message Visit the bue's homepage! Find more posts by the bue Add the bue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

alrite andy i'll go one on one
but u and me in a pc bang
same comps same equip
no mercy

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-09-2003 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

damn son....so much blood

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yo i wanna play with you guys some time. i missed the ny/nj meeting so i didnt get to play with mer and you guys. if any of you guys wanna scrim me and some friends or wanna go 1 on 1 my aim by a0dspitfire. by the way im cal-im and have played like 3 cal-m matches. if u read this plzz message me or reply here so we can scrim or wutever. l8r

Old Post 01-10-2003 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ooo cal-im nice...
*runs to find a nice campin spot*

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-11-2003 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
alrite andy i'll go one on one
but u and me in a pc bang
same comps same equip
no mercy

bring it.

Old Post 01-13-2003 12:28 AM
tea
Official Pothead

i played on a server yesterday with a guy from cal-im he was the top player on the ts and i was the top player on the cts lol

Old Post 01-13-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

In the future there will be something called "The Internet" and it will be really cool.

No...wait...wrong time period.

Old Post 01-15-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote