Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > CS gunz
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

well im one of those players and im someone good so y dont u try killin me? cal is pretty much the ruling power over all those "somone good"s because its a league that is serious and only allows the good to play past the open division. i mean u can chill on assault and dust if u want but those are the maps that are used for scrims and matches. and ogl is an okay league if u wanna play against one team out of every 10 u challenge and be accused of hacking three rounds into the match but ill stick to cal. ugs is good too if you are above the open. there arent forfeits in that either.

im not saying that anyone died and made cal the god of cs. nobody died. cal m 4 life!! or atleast until we get cal i.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

favorite famas <famas rapes>...colt...
i hate geting killed with awp...
i hate using ak or sig or galil

My Xanga

Old Post 03-12-2003 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

wut joo talkin about!! galil is at best decent and famas is total carp! yes carp! 1.6 is gonna ruin cs. . i wish they would keep 1.5 cause cs is totally balanced as it is.

people say glock/usp is unbalanced pistol round but it aint a problem.. think about how many scrims youve played when you see 5 cts vs 5 ts. dont happen. its always 5 ts rush kill 1-2 cts. ts plant. cts come kill 2-3 ts while losing one more ct and then its just skill basis from there. glock/armor is fine cause usp eats away at armor.

Old Post 03-12-2003 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
wut joo talkin about!! galil is at best decent and famas is total carp! yes carp! 1.6 is gonna ruin cs. . i wish they would keep 1.5 cause cs is totally balanced as it is.

people say glock/usp is unbalanced pistol round but it aint a problem.. think about how many scrims youve played when you see 5 cts vs 5 ts. dont happen. its always 5 ts rush kill 1-2 cts. ts plant. cts come kill 2-3 ts while losing one more ct and then its just skill basis from there. glock/armor is fine cause usp eats away at armor.

i agree

Old Post 03-12-2003 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:

famas is crap?? no its not.. u dont noe how to use it thats all.. and i dont like galil because i cant use it. anyways do u have 1.6??? if u only played it once then u really dont noe shit about the guns. i dont noe y but i can only use ct guns ... i hate t's guns.. and i think they are going to keep 1.5 for sure.. because when steam is out i pretty suire u can play 1.5 again.. trust me with all these severs u can still play 1.5... for example if i had 1.4 i could still play it i just needa join a server with 1.4.. and steam uses a different server thingy.. i can play 1.6b right now and also play 1.5 whenever.. i just click on the cs icon and not the steam cs one.. u noe?

My Xanga

Old Post 03-12-2003 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

not enough ammo in the famas. it doesnt have the accuracy from a distance or the power like the colt. both are like mp5's that are more powerful and have a kinda longer range. im gonna keep my server playin 1.5 cause unless leagues start usin 1.6 im not even gonna bother playin it.

note: i played 1.6 for about 3 weeks religiously but i found i could own ne1 who used galil or famas with an awp ak or colt.

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:37 PM
Azn2296

quote:
not enough ammo in the famas. it doesnt have the accuracy from a distance or the power like the colt. both are like mp5's that are more powerful and have a kinda longer range. im gonna keep my server playin 1.5 cause unless leagues start usin 1.6 im not even gonna bother playin it.

note: i played 1.6 for about 3 weeks religiously but i found i could own ne1 who used galil or famas with an awp ak or colt.

everyone can own anyone with awp haha... but ur ak and colt are still good guns.. i see a lot of those crazy ak-ers but famas is not that of a crappy gun...i think cs is geting boring... the reason i play cs is for fun and putting new guns are fun for like a month.. but then it gets boring... and i think that the famas is crazy for long shots u have it in brust aim at body and head shot... but if u noe how to use ak and colt really well then obcourse its better.. it depends on whos using it. some say famas sucks big ones and some say it rapes ass.. u noe?

My Xanga

Old Post 03-13-2003 03:07 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

no. they arent putting 1.6 into any of the leagues cause all it will do is unbalance the game.

Old Post 03-13-2003 11:44 PM
az0nd2r3

how the hell is this technology??

Old Post 03-26-2003 12:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i am technology.

Old Post 03-26-2003 11:21 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
no. they arent putting 1.6 into any of the leagues cause all it will do is unbalance the game.

i believe they will hav a seperate 1.6 league if anythin. i must say 1 weapon that had a large effect on the game was the riot shield. now if u havnt seen this thing in action used by an experienced player then u havnt seen it work. this thing will make a player go insane. even when i had a rifle and a guy comes out wit a shield its a hit and run deal. its hard 2 kill them alone and when u try and get close they just deagle u 2 death. another weapon they will put i believe is the LAW(nade launcher) this will also change the game. but thats just my opinion of those 2 weapons feel free 2 disagree

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-27-2003 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

nade launcher isnt going in. its only for cz. they said it would unbalance the multiplayer. it says that somewhere on teh cs nation site. maybe theyll make 1.6 leagues but i prolly wouldnt change my strats. maybe i would use galil second round but iono.

Old Post 03-27-2003 03:02 AM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
i believe they will hav a seperate 1.6 league if anythin. i must say 1 weapon that had a large effect on the game was the riot shield. now if u havnt seen this thing in action used by an experienced player then u havnt seen it work. this thing will make a player go insane. even when i had a rifle and a guy comes out wit a shield its a hit and run deal. its hard 2 kill them alone and when u try and get close they just deagle u 2 death. another weapon they will put i believe is the LAW(nade launcher) this will also change the game. but thats just my opinion of those 2 weapons feel free 2 disagree

the luncher wont be in the game... even if they did it will be balanced...and the riot shields suck.. they only good in small room type maps like office... i rape with shields in office.. and i dont think u play 1.6 much because no one uses riot shields a lot.. when i join a server i harely see anyone with shields or a famas..only people who just got 1.6 uses them.. but the riot shield have lots of bug in them and they are so easy to kill.. when a guy has a shield just stand there and wait till he comes out.. or move.. and when he moves his arms and legs stick out.. and shot.. and if they dont move... brust on shield and move closer and then when close enough just jump and shot at him like crazy

My Xanga

Old Post 03-27-2003 04:17 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
the luncher wont be in the game... even if they did it will be balanced...and the riot shields suck.. they only good in small room type maps like office... i rape with shields in office.. and i dont think u play 1.6 much because no one uses riot shields a lot.. when i join a server i harely see anyone with shields or a famas..only people who just got 1.6 uses them.. but the riot shield have lots of bug in them and they are so easy to kill.. when a guy has a shield just stand there and wait till he comes out.. or move.. and when he moves his arms and legs stick out.. and shot.. and if they dont move... brust on shield and move closer and then when close enough just jump and shot at him like crazy

o srry didnt check on CZ in awhile my bad on launcher. well i dont think is said the shield is popular but the players good wit it r pretty good
i personally suck wit it im 2 stubborn 2 block and hit and block and hit.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-27-2003 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

im just scrimmin now. i stopped playin 1.6 altogether.

Old Post 04-04-2003 10:28 PM
Prototype

quote:
well im one of those players and im someone good so y dont u try killin me? cal is pretty much the ruling power over all those "somone good"s because its a league that is serious and only allows the good to play past the open division. i mean u can chill on assault and dust if u want but those are the maps that are used for scrims and matches. and ogl is an okay league if u wanna play against one team out of every 10 u challenge and be accused of hacking three rounds into the match but ill stick to cal. ugs is good too if you are above the open. there arent forfeits in that either.

im not saying that anyone died and made cal the god of cs. nobody died. cal m 4 life!! or atleast until we get cal i.

CPL > CAL

I played CAL-i for one season, and two of my friends played in a CPL tourney in texas.

Old Post 04-04-2003 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

o shit man thats crazy. what clan did u play for? i have a friend whos cal i but thats so cool. what clan did ur friends play cpl for? was it like a regional event or a final?

Old Post 04-05-2003 05:19 PM
Prototype

unsure, I think it was a sponsored 32 clan tourney.

and I played for [iam]

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote