Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > Players-move on OR swt Revenge?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lBori lBaBie
wutchu lOokin at xP

Players-move on OR swt Revenge?

aye~ im new here ^^ haha anyways..
maybe the topic doesnt really match with the thread title...but..ok i wanted to hear your opinionz...

players...yes~ they all full of bull in mah opnion..they get one grl..dump them..and go to another. WHy do guys do that? do they not have any pride? Do they think Its cool and think of themselves as a highly respected male? ehhhzz I dunno...the thing that reallly annoys me is that..most players out there..are sooooooo nice and well mannered to the ladyzz..and once the girls juss fall into them..they play with her and juss dump her..because she became "boring"....well... the thing is.. mah friend...*ehem* hehh..got played by a guy..and shes juss goin crazy...

What do you do? I mean..should grls that got hurt by players...juss forget about that guy and juss move on? or..."SWEET REVENGE?"

haha ok..maybe this is juss a stupid thread..but other opinions would be nice...cuz this friend of mine...is really confused..about juss movin on with her life...like it meant NOTHING to her..or..showing him off that he made a BIG mistake

holla bek-

ps..haha im not sayin ALL guys are players..juss the jerks with stupid pickup linezz

Last edited by lBori lBaBie on 07-11-2002 at 05:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lBori lBaBie Click here to Send lBori lBaBie a Private Message Visit lBori lBaBie's homepage! Find more posts by lBori lBaBie Add lBori lBaBie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hmmm...if u can think of a good way to get this asshole bak, THEN DO IT!!
othr than that, juss move on w life and tell ur frend to be a lil more careful bout the guys she falls for; but troo, it can be hard to tell a good one from a bad one :sad:

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, your "friend" should be more careful next time... didn't your "friend" hear things about him? Like his past relationships??? If their past relationships are dirty... then they're still dirty... Those players are the ones that always look good, because they know they look good so they think they can get anyone easily...

Dude, I get him back... especially if he really hurt me... hmm, but just don't know how I would do it...

puhaha... I'd rape him...lols... jk... that's not revenge... he'd probably like it...

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

psh. get a [quote on quote] ugly girl to rape him... or better yet.. get a guy to rape him. ;)

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: Players-move on OR swt Revenge?

"if u were a booger, id pick you"

hehe juss joking.. i dunno` guys just probably do that maybe so they can show off to other people? like "ive had 6 gfs" or w.e` i dunno` maybe hes just stupid. well ur friend should just move on with her life u no? hes not worth wasting tyme doing "sweet revenge" eh`

eh btw. sorry im in the girls room ^^;;

Old Post 07-11-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

ehh well im not a guy
but when i used to play guys..
i used to liek..
first i'd get dem to liek.. rillae rillae
liek me... liek i'd get dem to wanan start
a serious relationship wit me.. and make
dem i believe tha same..
but den when i knew dey were whooped over me..
i'd dump dem.h.aha..den go do it to another guy..
why i did dat..wel it was fun.. but
i fink tha main reason i did it was becuz i got hurt a lot..
sho i wanted to hurt guys..whihc was stoopid..
its hard to change tho..
cuz i wanan get serious wit my b/f..
but i see myself doing tha same thangs..wit out
evne knowing it.. i fink dats tha main reason why players
play..ccuz dey got hurt..
but yeh..tha only way to get bak at a player...besides kililng him or wateer liek dat.. ish to have dem get played..

Old Post 07-25-2002 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk

but yeh..tha only way to get bak at a player...besides kililng him or wateer liek dat.. ish to have dem get played..

So like... get someone you know that he doesn't know... and have her bust the mack on him and make him really really like her, then dump his bootay??? Hmm...

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

haha yeah..
dat would werk..but its hard to do..
cuz once dey're oging around playing guhs..
its hard for dem to fing a guh dey rilae liek yu knoe..

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i would try to get revenge.

Old Post 08-13-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i wouldnt do anything.. i would hurt a lot.... but i wuld jess leave it to God ... God could do worse thinigs to him.. then i could so.. hehehe

Old Post 08-14-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote