Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > do you worry about...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

do you worry about...

how you look?
like do you care about your figure and stuff.

well i do, i know that it's stupid but i worry anyway. /:

[edit: i am happy with my figure but once in awhile i look in the mirror and say that that doesn't look good etc, get me?]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i guess i should about how i look.... but i'm too lazy~

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

yah, i kno gurls like tha @ my skoo.
there's this 1 gurl. she's really pretty but she dresses like a bum most of the time.

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Dude, I care about how I look too... but when I go to school, I never try to look too nice. But when I go out, then I look nice...

The thing is... when I'm home, I think that I look nice, but then when I go out into the public, I compare myself to others and I'm just like... "Dude, I wish I looked like that." or "Dude, I look wierd."

I hate being so self-conscious.

Old Post 04-29-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i do .... who doesn't? if they say they don't they're lying.... haha

but i'm not obsessive compulsive about it... i don't sit there in front of the mirror all day looking at my body... the thing is... okay i'm short.. and i have a little chub.... and i have a big butt and no boobs.... so of course i'm gonna be a little paranoia about how i look to other ppl....haha

Old Post 04-29-2002 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i think it's an issue a lot of girls need to deal wit. anorexic and bulimic pplz need psychological help as well as physical therapy. it's scary. of course i care how i look; i dun go to skool wearing the exact same thing everyday, but i try not to obsess about it and i noe i'm beautiful the way god made me

even so, there are sum things i wish i cud change...like mai HUMONGOUS thighs! argh but o well. not everyone u see walking around looks like boa or eugene or hyori and those pplz dun eat enuff neway

so...even if there are sum things u aren't happi about, still luv urself

(sorri wuz dat 2 corny?)

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
i guess i should about how i look.... but i'm too lazy~

hehahha me too

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i sometimes do..when i feel like crap..i dont care..but when i'm gonna meet up wit some bOis..yes Ü

but overall..i'm content with myself..i'm not ugly..not cute..i'm juss there..so yea..its not like u can get ur face/body changed anytime u wanna sOo i think people need to be more comfortable with themselves..^^

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Yeah. I do. alot.
I'm the only asian girl in my whole class and out of a total of 7 in the school.
I just worry that I look weird and not well...blonde. Ya know what I mean? Almost all of the "it" girls are blondes. It's crazy!
Anyway, I've been worrying about the way I look since age 4. For real.
Love, you have no reason to worry. You're really pretty. Same to every of the girls who have posted their pics.
YOU ALL DON'T NEED TO WORRY!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-05-2002 11:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
Yeah. I do. alot.
I'm the only asian girl in my whole class and out of a total of 7 in the school.
I just worry that I look weird and not well...blonde. Ya know what I mean? Almost all of the "it" girls are blondes. It's crazy!
Anyway, I've been worrying about the way I look since age 4. For real.
Love, you have no reason to worry. You're really pretty. Same to every of the girls who have posted their pics.
YOU ALL DON'T NEED TO WORRY!

Blonde??? Hmm, I dunno if you have noticed but I think blonde hair kinda looks dead and really greasy? Do you have black hair right now? Well, in the passed year, I dyed my hair so much. Brown, plum, red, black.... And I noticed that black it such a pretty color compared to the others. I mean, it's got that natural shine and shimmer. Not only that, it doesn't look greasy like blonde hair. I have black hair right now and I'm gonna keep it that way for a long time. Besides, dying your hair damages your hair a lot...

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I've never dyed my hair and it's black.
But I didn't really mean in the hair color blonde, I meant the generalzations of blondes. Ya know, "Blondes have more fun."
Crap like that.
all the "popular" ppl are blonde...ugh

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

dood~ my hair is like... friggen 6 different colors. it fades from black at top, to dark brown, to light brown mixed with yellow and orange.

buh anyways, im self conscious about my looks... buh when i got into a car accident and got my face like REALLY scarred, it changed ALOT! you don't notice how beautiful you are until something like that happens... OIYE! i'm average i guess~ i just dont like my shoulders... YUCK

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

every girl care bout wut she looks like... its just nature... even the prettest people do! <-- thats me like 90% of the time... and like the other 10% of the time ill be complain bout how i look i think everyones like that

i think we should post our pics and then have the ppl in this fourm (guys to girls, girls to guys) to say something nice bout you!!! mayb thatll help you boost your self-esteem up a bit i guess buh thats just mi idea

(isnt it corny! buh then agian this isnt as bad as tha others things i read...)

Old Post 05-06-2002 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote