Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > hello hello
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

Talking hello hello

hello everyone i guess were all newbies now my name is hana and i'm 16 just wanted to say hey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

ello and welcome.

i turn 16 at end of april. can't wait.. license. yAy~

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boy
lil b!tch

i turn 16 in february. :(

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy Click here to Send Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Boy Add Boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

woo hoo! i'm already 16!!
but still no license :sad:

Old Post 03-29-2002 11:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

Talking

Im 16 and i can get my licensce after may 1st =) *if i pass that is*

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Welcome Hana.... and I can't get my license until next year January!!! Iyah, I can't wait... But I'm going for my Driver's Education this summer and my permit... If that counts!!! haha

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

welcome!
haha. i got my license last year. i failed once.

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm dont u get ur license when ur 18 and u get ur permit when ur 16? :huh:

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

Where are you from??? Not here, I can get my permit when I'm 15 1/2..... And license when 16...

Old Post 03-30-2002 10:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:

in california, we can get our license at 16

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

wow realli? erff jot get da.. in nY u get ur license when ur 18 and get ur permit when ure 16..

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xem

hi and welcome
since everyones talking about their age..i'll talk too!
i turn 16 in...hm...2 years and ... almost 4 months...

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xem Click here to Send xem a Private Message Find more posts by xem Add xem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
wow realli? erff jot get da.. in nY u get ur license when ur 18 and get ur permit when ure 16..

Wow!!! Permit at 16 and license at 18??? But in NY, you don't have as many rules as we do here in Wisconsin rite? Like, your parents have to be in the car with you when you have your permit... or you can only have one other person with you in the car the first year that you have you license?

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:20 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm.. we have the same rules..

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:40 PM
bigChubuff

Smile

quote:

sux big hairy knut for u

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yuCk

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:33 PM
tamoose

hey sexy...
my name's tammy..and i'm 17....newbie also

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Arrow

Welcome and wussuperz....~

Old Post 04-27-2002 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

hey, welcome

have fun....

btw im 14, lol so i dont' have my license yet

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote