Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Hmmmm
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
whynot

Hmmmm

guess who...

edited: sheez~ yall are suppose to say sumthing about ME!!!! -_-. no more no more! no more fighting!

¹ÌÄ£ Á½°°Àº ¾²·¹±â Mike´Â ¶°µé¶óÇØ~~ ÀÔ¿¡¼_ ³ª¿À´Â°Ô ¸»°°ÀÌ ¾Ê°í ¿ÏÀü ȯÀÚ°°ÅÍ~~ ¾Æ ÆíÇÏ´Ù.... À¯ Mike!!! ³Ê°°Àº³ðÀº ±×·¯ÄÉ »ì´Ù°¡ °³Á×À½ ´çÇÒ ¿µÈ¥À̾ß!! ¹ú¹Þ¾Æ¶ó ÀÌ Á¤½Å º´ÀÚ¾ß!!!!!!!

hehehe... bye guys~ gnite

Last edited by whynot on 02-06-2006 at 10:14 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2006 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whynot Click here to Send whynot a Private Message Find more posts by whynot Add whynot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

hey jaky... i'm heading to LA Cali this summer... wanna hang out? if your free... don't worry mike not coming....

Old Post 02-03-2006 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
hey jaky... i'm heading to LA Cali this summer... wanna hang out? if your free... don't worry mike not coming....

mother fucker please, you goto california? with what money, you been saying that for years but you havent. So shut the fuck up

Old Post 02-05-2006 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whynot

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH
mother fucker please, you goto california? with what money, you been saying that for years but you havent. So shut the fuck up

YOU been saying dat too so you should just close your mouth. thanks

Old Post 02-05-2006 08:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whynot Click here to Send whynot a Private Message Find more posts by whynot Add whynot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

my respect for romeo has gone down, your infantile behavior has worked. good job.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-05-2006 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:
Originally posted by whynot
YOU been saying dat too so you should just close your mouth. thanks

I actually came from from chula vista last month.

Old Post 02-06-2006 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:

i know, and your right about that... as you know back then we can't save money if are life depend on it, cause we would spend every last penny we have on something stupid... but this time is different, you see i can't stand it in NC anymore... i been here for 6yrs now and it has been the worst years of my life... yeah, sure you think that f#cking with a different girl every other week and playing with their heart should be fun right? wrong, the only reason i do that is because i still can't get over from what happen 5yrs ago concurring my ex's fiancee(Trinh)... and yeah you and i were good friend, "no" the best of friend.... we would do anything for eachother no matter how stupid it sound.... until you got a girlfriend, i'm not saying anything wrong with that is just that..... dude, you got to admin you went pretty crazgie for a long period of time... i'm glad you love her and all but you got to see how much she put you throught back then, so much damage and so little reward. but now i'm glad that you don't have to go through that shit anymore and i hope she grateful... anyway this summer i'm heading there to visit and grab a apartment book... oh, and i'll take one picture with jaky just to show you i'd stop by...... and next year when my car is pay-off... i'm drive down there permanently, so if i don't see you in a year... dude is been nice knowing you really... and good lucky with your life... hope to hear good things about you, man...

Tommy Thatlor

Last edited by Romeo157 on 02-06-2006 at 08:13 AM

Old Post 02-06-2006 08:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote