Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Chinese songs recommendation
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Chinese songs recommendation

for those of you who listen to cantonese/chinese pop, could you please recommend to me what songs are good, please give english name of artist, the album name and the song in chinese writing thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

tension - our story

i know a lot of chinese songs but i dunno their name of the songs cause theyre in chinese

Old Post 09-06-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

uh hk pop sucks really...nothin but annoying poppy songs and stupid "rock" songs.

go for taiwanese.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

dl jay chow ...anything
puahaha
dont look at a pic of him tho -__-

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
dl jay chow ...anything
puahaha
dont look at a pic of him tho -__-

yeaaah!! d/l JAY CHOW!!!!!! his songs are r&b and they're good. his chinese vocab is so... advanced! i dun even understand some words sometimes cuz my chinese sux! but his songs are good! and um... alex to is good too.. david tao is good.. landy lan... joey yung... nicholas tse.. when i think of more i'll tell u!

hk music dun sux.... u just gotta listen to the good ones

Old Post 09-07-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha

anyone heard of the sunday girls?

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

no are they any good?

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

sammi chang

alex to

faye wong

there's some more..i forgot though

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

omg Sammi Chang, I can only say that she can't speak cantonese properly, in the ads she does for some dumb face cream, she seems to not be able to speak her native language at all, and she adds them annoying special effects in the ad, like waaaah etc...

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:55 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
haha

anyone heard of the sunday girls?

yes i have..japanese grls that went from japan to taiwan on a show called super sunday
one of the grls look pretty good ^^

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

hk music dun sux....

yes it does

Heres my breakdown of HK Music, in gross generalization.

Poppy Shit
Wannabe slow shit -my bad eddie-
Rock shit.

That is the reason why i got into korean music. Taiwan is not victim to the HK syndrome either...so it's good. Except for Coco, she is annoying.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 09-07-2002 at 11:09 PM

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

yes it does

Heres my breakdown of HK Music, in gross generalization.

Poppy Shit
Wannabe slow shit (Jay Chow)
Rock shit.

jay chow is not hk...

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:05 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

ooops my bad i forgot...i was just givin an example of wannbe slow shit. oh well He is still a fag and has HK syndrome.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:08 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
oh oops my bad i forgot. He is still a fag and has HK syndrome.

yes he is..
but the songs aint bad ^^

whait.. wuta bout da old ppl
andy lau..jacky chung?...and the other 2
they were the 4 kings or someshit.. few years ago -__-

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:09 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

old school chinese songs...like 5-6 years ago wasn't bad (my parents got alot of cds)...nowadays, it has dropped in quality though, which i why i get annoyed by HK music.
Its like present day rap in america. Old school was better

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:12 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

well i guess everyone has their own opinions. i still like HK music, along wit taiwan music, etc. there ARE some good HK singers... dun focus on the bad ones. they dun need the attention

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea thats true :huh: but its sad that in general the bad singers are the ones getting attention. Theres alot of talent that just isn't recognized...but then again that is true for all entertainment industries around the world :sad:

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:17 PM
castle outsider

richy ren is good

did i spell his name right?

Old Post 09-08-2002 03:52 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

HK pop is ok, but i prefer taiwanese pop. but there are alotta good HK singers but most of them just look good (edison chen - that boy is HOT but can't sing for beans)

here are some i like that are HK, taiwanese, and mainland i think:
elva sui
jay chow
f4 (they broke up :sad:)
tension
s.h.e.
landy len
yuki hsu
david tao

Old Post 09-08-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

sun yan zi
yuki hsu
kelly hu?
faye wong
sammi cheng
S.H.E.
jay chou
coco lee..

these r the ones off the top of mah head.

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote