Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > gasoos dat r overrated n underrated (ur thotzt)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ReAh

Question gasoos dat r overrated n underrated (ur thotzt)

Which gasoo do u fink is overrated and underrated :huh: ??

I dink gasoos dat r highly underrated r da ones dat r considered the not-much-2-look-at ppl...i mean u hav 2 admitt, most korean ppl dink like dat..(sorry if i offended n/e 1, i'm krn myself so...?!?.)
e.g CB mass (dey wrote DT's gd life n sumthin' else-soz forgot-.-;)
Hong Kyung Min (he's 'quite' popular but still ppl dont c the sparks in him) GOD WAS underrated but i guess dey hav proved demselves~*Bravo!! YeY!~ TT.ma (wen i 1st herd deir voices/performance i had a gd impression, dey all hav high, steady voices but itz just their music/lyrics..) Mebbe Baby Vox?! a public figure w/ no skill-dats wut viewers dink but i've herd dem sing live n u will HAVE 2 or would agree w/ me dat they're way ahead of the race than Fin.KL. Duno y ppl hate'em so much-mostly skimpy outfits put da krn girls off.

Overrated-mebbe JUST MAYBE...ses I noe dey r THE BEST asian female groupie and I noe each of'em has sum sort of 'shil ryuk' and everbodi dinks dey r EXCELLENT but after watchin'/listenin' 2 their 1st concert, they're skills didnt relly satify ma thots (dey were ma idol singas..) Bada MOST DEFINATLEY HAS THE POTENTIAL! no doubt about that. Vocalists, in my opinion-they're an exception. Shoo might hav a lighter voice than u-jin but i dink she's betta. She's betta at singin' live, she keeps the volume steady. I dun geddit!??, most of da time wen they hav2 sing the chorus 2getha, bada goes as high as she should but the otha 2 stay below. bada seems to cover them up on purpose. hmm....I DUNO, I'M NOT SURE so pleases dont kill me!! Mebbe fin.kl..actually they're underrated n overrated..in between.

hehe*i noe it's kinda long but please post ur opinion. NOTE: remember we're sharing our ideas, thoughts, 2 c wut most peeps dink.. ..Ma parents dink dat imma an anit-social daughter..."BIG SIGH' so it's gd social studies 4 me...hehe* (inoe slightley or VERY lame of me)

lookin forward ta readin' ur op...*cheeky laff*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

finkl is completely overrated. none of them can hit hard notes when they are live, it's ridiculous.

That one guy that thinks he's michael jackson is pretty darn overrated too. Maybe he can write music or something, but he's just scary!!

Kim jo han is really underrated IMO, he's practically the king of Korean R&B, but he's not recognized

Old Post 04-03-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

in general most of the groups are over rated and most of like the really good solo singers are underrated

i don't have anything really against them but finkle can harldy sing or dance but they're so popular in korea and i lub god and all but compared to the other gasoos they rn't that good singers or dancers
the solo singers like kim jo han, t, j and all those other singers are sooo good but they rn't that recognised
sorry if i offended anyone it was just my opinion

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by -jzn-
Kim jo han is really underrated IMO, he's practically the king of Korean R&B, but he's not recognized

hell yeah, he's the man when it comes to r&b ballads. more people should listen to him.

i think jtl is completely over rated, since tony is a terrible singer. it sounded bad enough on the cd, and live it's even worse. shinhwa is over rated, hye sung is the only good singer, but they can dance good so i guess that's somethin. and yeah, finkl is completely over rated, i cant stand them.

under rated... yeah, cb mass is. their first album is the shit. i think uptown is completely under rated, they were a great group before all the drug scandals started happening. and t used to be part of uptown, and she's also under rated.

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i think that the over rated ones are: finkl, kangta(he's not really all that..) moonheejoon- i don't really like him and i don't think that he's really that good..(don't kill me!~), sometimes not always! kiss, like in most forums if u say one bad thing about them everyone gets all mad.. it's kinda like they didn't have to do much work to get a US fanclub and god just started making theirs and they're on their 5th album while kiss only made one, hmmm. i forgot his name... in a show they called him butter wangja. i just hate him in general and i think that everyone likes him way to much, parkgyungrim...i like her a lot too, but i dont think that she should be able to become a gasoo cause she doesn't sing all that great... and psy i mean i don't think that his songs are that great or anything and like he's popular...

underrated: kimkunmo (i dunno how to spell his name) he sang for a long time and he's really good, the guy that sang the gido song that wuz on a soundtrack, j cause she sings so good and she's pretty and stuff but shes not that popular...i like her better than finkl, and all of the other pplz who have talent but i dunno their names..

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

Alot of 'hot' singers got really played out this year. ecspecially the solo Females. Like J, Kim Hyun Jung, and lee junhg hyun to name a few... Fly to the sky and shinwa also got dropped, (album sale wise) I guess their popularity its still aight.

I think its pretty funny how jtl got bigger than kang ta and Hee jun. They were always the shadow of the group, so i'm happy for their success...

Finkl is one of those groups that'll never get played. And thre new drop is pretty good..

Most played out this year goes to: Im chang Jung

Most overrated: GOD

Most underated: I dont know.. maybe the old bijou, duo.

Break-out: No doubt psy then brown eyes.

and uh Kim gun mo is the in the top 3 sales last year.

Last edited by xenno on 04-04-2002 at 03:16 PM

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

yes yoo seung joon is overrated...he lipsyncs 95 percent of his songs...doesnt matter if he jumps around when he sings..he should actually try and practice...

and everyone knos finkl is overrated...they made it only for looks..

i think boa is underrated in korea b/c she can dance and sing live
koyote is definetely underrated

Old Post 04-04-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

I really don't think JTL is overrated. Sure, they don't exactly have the most talent in the world, but their music is catchy. That's why I don't think GOD is overrated either as well. Gil was a song that could please any audience.

FinKL really can't do anything but look pretty... ugh, i hate them.

Old Post 04-04-2002 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHyGrLy012

I think the most overrated gasoos are:
H.O.T.-When they were around, I thought they were soooooooo overrated. They might have had a few good songs here and there but honestly i thought they weren't all that.
Fin.k.l.-Again, here is a major played out, almost talentless grp. Besides Ok Ju Hyun, the other members seem to be merely a image to attract fans. If you listen to their songs, they get played out really fast and their isn't much to listen to anyways.

Underrated Gasoos:
Lena Park aka Park Jung Hyun-This girl is so underrated. She has an amazing voice along w/ great songs. I'd say she's 10x better than gasoos like Fin.k.l., but she's never been #1 on the charts. I can't remember a time when she was even in the top 10 on the charts. She desevres more credit than she gets. I'm glad she'll be one of the singers to represent Korea @ the world cup.

Another totally underrated gasoo in my opinion is Jang Nara. I never seem to see her on the charts. Maybe its b/c she's too busy w/ acting, but seriously, this girl can sing. I love her album, it has some really good tracks.

Old Post 04-04-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHyGrLy012 Click here to Send sHyGrLy012 a Private Message Visit sHyGrLy012's homepage! Find more posts by sHyGrLy012 Add sHyGrLy012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

finkl is waaaaaay overrated. i think they're still here cause their pretty.

god is wayyyyy overrated. kyesang acts like he can sing really good. omg..have u ever heard him sing live?

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

Korean Music Industry has too much politics.

I like korean music and all, any kinds, whatever. However! The way the industry and its label treats artists is pretty fucked up. It's been past more than a decade and singers seemed to turn around into entertainers, at the same time they be singing.

Boybands, Girlbands - labels develop a pre-calculated pattern of how the bands are formed to bring attractions to the eye and what these bands can do.

Does anyone have a clue what i'm talking about? Maybe not. I dunno.

But I see korean music in a way of a battery - once it's try, go find replacements - or new ones.

if techno was the shiet in korea, and if it fades, some other type of music comes by, become spread, and bring new attention to the crowd.

nothing is wrong.

but if there are artists that specializes in hiphop,rock,jazz, whatever - do they have to follow a trend of music that is popular by overall in korea?

again, let's say techno was the thing of 2k2.

can u picture drunken tiger busting out techno?
if it was hiphop, can u see lee junghyun spitting verses until the mic gets a dent in it or something?

the trends - they keep fucking around artists who have their own style, yet it's beyond trend.

and it seems that the media hovers that conflict shit pretty well.

i can't even really tell who's overrated or underrated in my own point of view. because it's so damn confusing.

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

Re: Korean Music Industry has too much politics.

quote:
Originally posted by XoULaBeAT

can u picture drunken tiger busting out techno?

muhahaha..lollololol....good one..

yes koyote is underrated...
s#arp is way overrated...have u heard da rappers live?
and whats the shit wit da girl rapping...

Old Post 04-05-2002 10:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

Re: Korean Music Industry has too much politics.

quote:
Originally posted by XoULaBeAT
if it was hiphop, can u see lee junghyun spitting verses until the mic gets a dent in it or something?

ROFL!

I can't even imagine her wearing baggy pants :P

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:14 PM
XoULaBeAT

overrated: [i'm not going to mention names. u do the math:]

singers/bands who has albums with various genres of music. from jazz to techno? RnB to heavy metal? u know what i mean.

singers/bands who are one sorry-ass rapper. they only specialize in: uh! uh! ah yeah! thazwyte! yezyez yo! u cante stup!

more dancing than PERFORMING.

and those who well, litereally sold their souls.

underrated

not all that great looking, fine looking, dayam!! looking, BUT got mad vocal skills.

those who've stayed true to their musical taste. hiphop to hiphop, rock to rock, RnB to RnB, Techno to Techno - u get the idea.

good music that last like forever. no battery needed.

Old Post 04-05-2002 04:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

finkl definately is the #1 most overated group

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

s.e.s is number 1!!! fin.k.l can't sing live for shiet...no offense..i mean hyori and ju hyun are awesome but yuri and jin are always off key... :huh: but they're cool i like their songs especially "young won" well i think that fin.k.l is overrated , and so is...uh...i can't think...yeah thats it..

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ass
Banned

Re: Re: Korean Music Industry has too much politics.

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

muhahaha..lollololol....good one..

yes koyote is underrated...
s#arp is way overrated...have u heard da rappers live?
and whats the shit wit da girl rapping...

ass

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ass Click here to Send ass a Private Message Find more posts by ass Add ass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ass
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
yes yoo seung joon is overrated...he lipsyncs 95 percent of his songs...doesnt matter if he jumps around when he sings..he should actually try and practice...

and everyone knos finkl is overrated...they made it only for looks..

i think boa is underrated in korea b/c she can dance and sing live
koyote is definetely underrated

ass

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ass Click here to Send ass a Private Message Find more posts by ass Add ass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korean boy

boa to me is overrated and finkl is overrated too.....underrated is moon hee jun......he is 100000 times better than kangta and dances better sings better and writes better music and has a lot of talent. fly to the sky is underrated.

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bijougirl
BIJOU's #1 FAN

Overated_boa.....is she that good?

Underated_Bijou......aaaaawwww..i feel so sad for them
but i love them!....i dun care if they weren't that well known

Old Post 07-22-2002 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bijougirl Click here to Send bijougirl a Private Message Visit bijougirl's homepage! Find more posts by bijougirl Add bijougirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote