Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > worst looking stars
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
babeegurl369
<3

Red face worst looking stars

who do u think r da most unattractive movie/musical stars out there? and who r da most attractive?

creditz to lilxzzanga ^_^

Last edited by babeegurl369 on 08-04-2002 at 02:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for babeegurl369 Click here to Send babeegurl369 a Private Message Find more posts by babeegurl369 Add babeegurl369 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

unattractive:
park kyunglim
haneul
milk
jaeyoung (fat dj doc guy)
cool's rapper
park joonhyung (old g.o.d dude)
that afro hair dude in q.o.q
the jadu (the girl AND the guy)

attractive:
JANG WOOHYUK
tony an
kim dongwan
lee jungjin
bi
fany and brian
lee hyori
kim ez
han chaeyoung
jun jihyun
kim jihye (toya)
boa
eugene (ses)

Last edited by TAIgrr on 07-08-2002 at 11:40 PM

Old Post 07-07-2002 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

park kyung lim hands down.

she has gotta be the ugliest thing that ever walked the planet as a music star

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-08-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

WORST LOOKING STARS:
g.o.d
Moon HeeJun
Park Kyung Lim

BEST LOOKING:
Baby VOX - the only group where everybody is equally pretty!
BoA!
Kangta
Shinhwa -especially DongWon
Hyori
HoSuk

Old Post 07-08-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
park kyung lim hands down.

she has gotta be the ugliest thing that ever walked the planet as a music star

word

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

unattractive:

park kyung rim
gong hyo jin
moon hee jun (sry but he makes ppl feel bad, like his LOOONG hair! he did look foine bac then)

attractive:

jtL
bi
god's quite alright
baby vox

Old Post 07-08-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
takumi_iD

Talking

park kyung rim

... can somebody post or give me a site link of her?.. i wanna c how ugly she is.. lol

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for takumi_iD Click here to Send takumi_iD a Private Message Find more posts by takumi_iD Add takumi_iD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by takumi_iD
park kyung rim

... can somebody post or give me a site link of her?.. i wanna c how ugly she is.. lol

theres a post in the Other Pics forums that is "Jo In Sung and Park Kyung Lim's baby". Look there

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-08-2002 07:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
WORST LOOKING STARS:
Moon HeeJun

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: I cannot believe you just said that... Okai, he's not the most attractive but he is cute!!! :huh:

Old Post 07-08-2002 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

theyre cappin on ur man! lol

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: I cannot believe you just said that... Okai, he's not the most attractive but he is cute!!! :huh:

nah he ain't

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-08-2002 04:40 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

argh victor... you don't like me do you?

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i don't like moon hee jun

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-08-2002 07:54 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

well as long as they their jobs well i dont think looks really matter. singers dont need 2 look like models but lately its like that :huh:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-08-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I agree with you aznkid... that's what got me to like Hee Jun... Because I fell in love with his voice... not only that, I love the music he produces... you must admit, his music back in the days was great!!! He's got his own taste!

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:37 PM
tea
Official Pothead

doesnt hurt if u look good and got talent too tho =P

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:49 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

but fans seem to go for looks more than talent... if you don't look good, you have less fans... if you look good, you have lots and lots of fans... even if you don't have talent... but you look good, you have lots and lots of fans... Britney Spears (dunno how you spell her name) and Christina Aguilera for example... Spears got looks, so she has fans everywhere... Aguilera can really sing... just like Mariah Carey... still pretty but not as pretty as Spears... Where are her fans???

-edit- there are a few exceptions to those who are spectacular and just plain ugly...

Old Post 07-08-2002 11:23 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
well as long as they their jobs well i dont think looks really matter. singers dont need 2 look like models but lately its like that

sux duzn't it? *sigh* thaz y realli talented ones aren't as popular cuz it's realli rare to be veri good AND veri good-looking

quote:
I agree with you aznkid... that's what got me to like Hee Jun... Because I fell in love with his voice... not only that, I love the music he produces... you must admit, his music back in the days was great!!! He's got his own taste!

YES!! thaz y like him too!! he's not exactly hot stuff like kangta, but he can hella sing, rap, compose, write songs, produce, and dance!! madd talented.

here are pplz hu i think are good looking AND good musicians:
BoA
Bada
kangta
moon hee jun
teddy park from 1tym
juhyun from finkl (she shudn't hav gotten all that surgery...she wuz pretti w.out it :huh: but she can hella sing)

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

New groups worst and best:

WORST LOOKING NEW GASOOS:
5tion - especially that guy with long hair, what a fag
AckDongClub - they have some talent, too bad about their looks
Fever
Black Beat - they're cute but they look too average

BEST LOOKING NEW GASOOS:
Luv
MILK
Shinvi
D.Bace
Bi

Last edited by annabanana on 07-09-2002 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

park gyung lim is fuckin ugly

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote