Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Kangta, Hee Jun and JTL
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Kangta, Hee Jun and JTL

All of their first albums have come out, but do you think they had one special song on their album about the H.O.T days/breakup? I think JTL A Better Day and Hee Juns track 12 unexpected farewell was somehow talking about their sadness, Im not sure about Kangta though. What do you all think?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2002 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

KangTa wrote a song about it also, it's called "Thanks God"

haha, j/p . A better day could be about it i suppose, but in all the translations (cause i can't speak korean) they talk of a girl clearly, and describing how her kiss made the world theirs. It could be loosely i suppose.

Old Post 05-10-2002 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

it was about them cuz they're all homos and like to kiss each other

Old Post 05-10-2002 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
it was about them cuz they're all homos and like to kiss each other

puHAhAha~ i dont like kang ta's voice..its gOod .. but it sounds weird..

i like mOon hee jun's better...but he lOoks tOo much like a girl so i cant take him seriously..and his songs suck..

i think jtl is a gOod cOmbO~ =)

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
KangTa wrote a song about it also, it's called "Thanks God"

rofl
yea me n mai friend were talking about how kangta was happy to be goin' solo ^^ cuz she admitted he liked to be da center of attention (watch choti mvz, you'll see! ) hmmm but yea i think a better day by jtl is their special song...hee jun scares me so i haven't listened to any of his songs ^^;

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

well "a better day" maybe be talking about a girl

but isn't the MV like... where 5 lil boys are all having fun.... and they are like split apart?....

i think.... track number 9.... my lecon.... haha... it might be hatin on kang ta and or moon hee jun......

out of the Break up of HOT .... JTL... KANG TA..... MOON HEE JUN

i think JTL is the best one...

speaking of groups that broke up and don't seem to go away (not that it's bad...) but J-WALK...... their song Suddenly is REALLY good... and kang sung hun with a new album......... sechkies don't seem to go away either do they? haha... yea again... not that' it's bad

so .... they're never really gone are they...

Old Post 05-12-2002 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

in a better day's mv... two of the kids die out of the five i think... it's sort of scary

Old Post 05-12-2002 12:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
speaking of groups that broke up and don't seem to go away (not that it's bad...) but J-WALK...... their song Suddenly is REALLY good... and kang sung hun with a new album......... sechkies don't seem to go away either do they? haha... yea again... not that' it's bad

so .... they're never really gone are they...

YES! that song is soo good. TM11 told me about them and that song is really good. Kang Sung Hun is still my favorite solo artist though, but Sechskies seems like they had a lot of good people with good voices. I'm glad they decided to make music after the breakup!

Old Post 05-12-2002 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I never really thought about this... but maybe songs from their albums are about the break up... Maybe I'll just have to go home and listen to the music.... since I own all the albums...

Yes... I'm a hardcore HOT fan... haha

Old Post 05-14-2002 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel3y3s

is the song "thanks god" really about HOT's breakup? err...weird.
i like HOT a lot too...but now that they've gone separate ways, I think i like JTL better than the two...i like their style and music better, not to mention tony's there, hehe...^_^;;

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel3y3s Click here to Send Angel3y3s a Private Message Visit Angel3y3s's homepage! Find more posts by Angel3y3s Add Angel3y3s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

ummm sorry to say this but ummm "miss seung ju!" u need ta watch what u is sayin cause they r not homors n they dont' kiss each other, n i think ur just jeoulas that u can't get with them, n they all have a song in there new first album that talks about the sadness of when they broke up....Im a big fan of theres yas might not care about dem but i do n who ever is a fan of ders should b still supporting them like ya use to when they were still as one "H.O.T"

Even they r not H.O.T no more they r still to meeh

I lUv U h.O.t

Old Post 05-26-2002 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

miss seung ju???? jealous cuz i cant get with them??? i'm a guy you moron, and i have a girlfriend.

Old Post 05-27-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Park Yoona

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi

puHAhAha~ i dont like kang ta's voice..its gOod .. but it sounds weird..

i like mOon hee jun's better...but he lOoks tOo much like a girl so i cant take him seriously..and his songs suck..

i think jtl is a gOod cOmbO~ =)

JUST CAUSE HE HAS LONG NAILS AND UNNATURAL HAIR DOES NOT MEAN HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL! If anytrhing he looks like Gizmo from Gremlins!lol. Just playing.HeeJuns songs may sound like they suck to most people, or even just some people, but they have alot of meaning and you have to give him credit for that. In my opinion i always thought he was talented...

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Park Yoona Click here to Send Park Yoona a Private Message Find more posts by Park Yoona Add Park Yoona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Park Yoona

I completly agree about this whole H.O.T./JTL, KangTa, Moon HeeJun debate

We all loved them when they where H.O.T., they are just as equally talented as they were when they were together, and always will be.Why? Because they are all as talented as artists get. I am sure that in their songs.....in some way they will tell us how they feel about going their seperate ways. They have all expressed their sadness on the topic...and will most likely do so for some time.But no matter what happens they will forever be H.O.T.

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Park Yoona Click here to Send Park Yoona a Private Message Find more posts by Park Yoona Add Park Yoona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

it sounds a lot like heejun sings a lot in his falseto voice, doesn't it? Like not in the H.O.T. days, but in his new album and in that christmas SM town song he did. I don't think he has a good falseto and it sounds ugly that he sings in it so often. I do like his natural voice though. So...what's everyone think? Is that high voice his real voice or falseto? I'm pretty sure it's falseto even though he does have a high voice, but he surpasses it and has to use falseto it seems. Julie (cause i know she's in choir), what you think? what about everyone else?

And no, "thanks god" isn't about the breakup, i was just being facetious.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:17 AM
seung ju

i dont think his voice is that good to begin with. its ok sometimes i guess, but nothin to special.

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:31 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
miss seung ju???? jealous cuz i cant get with them??? i'm a guy you moron, and i have a girlfriend.

ahhhhhh hahahahahaha.... that's really funny...

well okay... like i said... i never really liked kang ta or hee jun.. voice or appearance....

kang ta and hee jun were talented.. yes... but more in writing songs than the actual singing... got to hand it to them tho... they were pretty good at both... but still... i never really liked either of them....

Old Post 05-28-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

oh ummm i think that u miss ummm or should i say have way a boy n a girl... Mr. n mrs. seung ju....
U need ta stop talken ur stuff about H.O.T cuz even now that i found out they ur a girl trying to be a boy is a buysexuil...N i think that ur still jeoulas that they look to good for u or u can't get them as a man... Oh n callin me a moron turns right baccs ta u n going with one more good pretty word...
FUCK U

Oh n to all haters who is hatin on Kang ta's voice... YAS need ta stop hatin cuz he does have a nice voice to n so does hee jun they both r good n there own way... it's ya opinion about Kag ta's voice but this is my opinion about yas....
YAS CAN'T SING AS GOOD AS KANG TA

Old Post 05-31-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

OH N THIS IS TO YAS WHO WAS HATIN ON HEE JUN'S SONGS...
FUCK YAS TOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post 05-31-2002 04:36 AM
yuixiong

HEY H.O.T ILL ALWAYZ B HEA TA SUPPORT YAS N B BY YA SIDE LOVING YA FROM WHO YA IS N REMEMBER THAT YA WILL ALWAYZ B ONE TA MEEH K....

Old Post 05-31-2002 04:38 AM