Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Jun Jin
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xChUbBiExCheEkx

!jun Jin!

what happened to him?
does anyone have the four one one on how he hit his head?
dang my friends better noT be playing with me!
dank yoo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2002 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xChUbBiExCheEkx Click here to Send xChUbBiExCheEkx a Private Message Find more posts by xChUbBiExCheEkx Add xChUbBiExCheEkx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yeah i heard it from my sister too
he was dumbling (?) or something
he mighte die..

Old Post 04-30-2002 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

oops

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

he was like tumbling(dumbling) not sure what it was...and hurt his head. and now he's in critical condition...

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

i hope jin get's better soon..

so sad.. *sniff*
poor baby

Old Post 04-30-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

omg~ i knew this was gunna happen sooner or later... he always goes a little to far too look good n stuff~ (yeup, don't be fooled by my member name!) buh oiye... if hes in critical condition, this is serious! i hope he gets better!!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-30-2002 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

haha sucker. watch yo self. payce.

Old Post 04-30-2002 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh haha i didn't even know there was a thread for this... well i went to go check the news so i could post it up.... and i was like WAH WAH?!?!? junjin is what now?!?!? so yea you might get some info

he was doing some tumbling for a tv show when he hit his head. He started foaming at the mouth and lost conciousness... he was taken to a hospital and they are going to (HAVE) give him a MRI and a CT scan...... they might think he needs brain surgery?!?!?

i dunno that's what i got from the article...there's even a picture there.....

Old Post 04-30-2002 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asiannod

Unhappy

poor guy

Old Post 05-01-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for asiannod Click here to Send asiannod a Private Message Find more posts by asiannod Add asiannod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Jun Jin

I don't know much about Korean music but I really feel bad about the Jun Jin incident on the front page. Let all us religous and even non-religous pray for no brain damage and speedy recovery.

Old Post 05-01-2002 11:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i heard if it was that bad, he might die..

Old Post 05-01-2002 12:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

omg i didn't know it was serious!!! :omg: i really hope he gets better

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh my god... bak choong jae was the best... i hope he doesnt die or need to get surgery..... (pray pray pray)

CuTE!!!

Old Post 05-01-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nAn1004yA

wat exactly was he doing???
man
hope he gets better~!

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nAn1004yA Click here to Send nAn1004yA a Private Message Find more posts by nAn1004yA Add nAn1004yA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by nAn1004yA
wat exactly was he doing???
man
hope he gets better~!

didn't i say he was tumbling? did i not make that clear? he was doing some tumbling for a tv show... and he fell... and hit his head... and like blacked out.... and hasn't come out of it...

haha.... like THAT'S any more clear.... -_- haha

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

mmmm.... super mod's should close this thread.... because there is another one in the Music forum

uhm better yet some one should just merge them together

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:45 PM
nAn1004yA

sorri~!
wasnt really looking at all the posts...

Old Post 05-01-2002 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nAn1004yA Click here to Send nAn1004yA a Private Message Find more posts by nAn1004yA Add nAn1004yA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

they said he cant even remember or talk..

Old Post 05-01-2002 08:59 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

merged..

Old Post 05-01-2002 09:00 PM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by nAn1004yA
sorri~!
wasnt really looking at all the posts...

haha tsk tsk! skimmer... hehe jp jp

but i'm sure everyone is glad to know.... that JunJin is okay! or he's getting better~ no brain damage... although damage to his muscles and bones are still a little sketchy ( i guess they were more worried about his brain).... but yea he's getting better.... he can talk now~ he couldn't talk before...

go look on the main page of jusunlee.com for more info but that' pretty much it

Old Post 05-01-2002 09:03 PM