Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > junjin gets blackmailed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

junjin gets blackmailed

Junjin (Park Choong Jae) member of the popular group Shinhwa, has confessed that he has been threatened because of some nude pictures of him for about a year. On the 26th in Seoul at a Chinese restaurant, Junjin held an emergency press conference and he said, "Some kidnappers want a huge amount of money for nude pictures of me and are threatening me."

The blackmailers have 12 original pictures and the film and they sent them to junjin saying that they will spread them all around the Internet and they want ten million won (very very roughly 1000 us dollars..i dunno not quite sure on the currency..but its ALOT of money..)for each picture.

According to Junjin, these stalkers, they first called his cellphone around April of last year and started to threaten him then. This man called saying, "I have pictures of you drunk and naken with a girl." and "I'll give you these pictures so just give me the money." and saying that they should meet.

Junjin thought of this as a joke but he was still cautious and changed his number 4 times. But each time, the man called and this January that mam officially started to threaten Junjin and it has been getting worse each time.

Junjin said, "Seeing the conditions, it is me about a year ago. It was about March or April of last year and its at Seoul, the town Kang Nam at "H" Hotel. The picture was taken right when I awoke and was in shock. But normally, even if I do drink alot I have never lost consciousness." and "I think these kidnappers had a plan and they put some kind of drug in my drink and afterwards, they kidnapped me to the hotel, put a girl next to me and took the picture." Junjin said that there is a picture of the man who is doing all of this in the pictures that he sent to Junjin.

Junjin said, "The reason why I didnt tell this to the police sooner is because I didnt want any damage on the rest of the members," and "After this happened, theres nothing left to do except to protest for the law to take place."
---------------------------------------------------
¡°´õ ÀÌ»ó Çù¹Ú ´çÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù. °ø°¥¹üÀ» Àâ¾Æ´Þ¶ó.¡±

Àαâ±×·ì ½ÅÈ_ÀÇ ¸â¹ö ÀüÁø(º»¸í ¹ÚÃæÀç)ÀÌ 1³â °¡±îÀÌ '¾Ë¸ö»çÁø Çù¹Ú'À» ´çÇØ¿Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ¹àÇôÁ® Ãæ°ÝÀ» ´øÁö°í ÀÖ´Ù. ÀüÁøÀº 26ÀÏ »õº® 12½Ã30ºÐ²² ¼_¿ï ÀÌÅ¿øÀÇ ÇÑ Á߽Ĵ翡¼_ ±ä±Þ ±âÀÚȸ°ßÀ» ÀÚûÇØ "³³Ä¡¹üµéÀÌ ³» ³ªÃ¼»çÁøÀ» ºô¹Ì·Î °Å¾×À» ¿ä±¸ÇÏ´Â µî °ø°¥Çù¹Ú¿¡ ½Ã´Þ·Á¿Ô´Ù"°í ¹àÇû´Ù.

À̵é Çù¹Ú¹üÀº 12ÀåÀÇ »çÁøÀÌ ÂïÈù Çʸ§ ¿øº»À» ¿ìÆíÀ¸·Î º¸³»¿Â µÚ »çÁøÀ» ÀÎÅÍ³Ý»ó¿¡ À¯Æ÷½ÃÅ°°Ú´Ù¸ç 1Àå´ç 1000¸¸¿ø¾¿ ÃÑ 1¾ï2000¸¸¿øÀ» ¿ä±¸Çß´Ù´Â °Í.

ÀüÁø¿¡ µû¸£¸é ÀÌ ½ºÅäÄ¿´Â Áö³_ ÇØ 4¿ù óÀ½ ÈÞ´ëÆùÀ¸·Î ÀüÈ_¸¦ °É¾î¿À¸ç Çù¹ÚÀ» ½ÃÀÛÇÑ °ÍÀ¸·Î µå·¯³µ´Ù. ÀÌ ³²ÀÚ´Â ÀüÈ_·Î ¡°³×°¡ ¼ú ÃëÇØ ¿ÊÀ» ¹þ°í ¿©ÀÚ¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÖ´Â »çÁøÀ» °®°í ÀÖ´Ù¡±¸ç ¡°»çÁøÀ» ÁÙ Å×´Ï µ·À» ³»³õÀ¸¶ó¡±¸ç ¸¸³ªÀÚ°í Çß´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

ÀüÁøÀº Àå³_À¸·Î »ý°¢ÇßÀ¸³ª °³¿îÄ¡ ¾Ê¾Æ ÈÞ´ëÆù ¹øÈ£¸¦ 4Â÷·Ê³ª ¹Ù²åÁö¸¸ ±× ¶§¸¶´Ù ±× ³²ÀÚÀÇ ÀüÈ_´Â °è¼Ó °É·Á¿Ô°í ¿Ã 1¿ù ´Ù½Ã º»°ÝÀûÀÎ Çù¹ÚÀÌ À̾îÁ³°í Çù¹ÚÀÇ °_µµ´Â Á¡Á¡ °Å¼¼Á³´Ù.

ÀüÁøÀº "»çÁø»óÅ·ΠºÁ¼_ 1³âÀüÂë ³»¸ð½À ÀÌ´Ù. ÀÛ³â 3,4¿ùÂë Æò¼Ò °¡Áöµµ ¾Ê´Â ¼_¿ï °_³²ÀÇ ½Å»ç¿ª ±Ùó HÈ£ÅÚ¿¡¼_ ÀáÀ» ±ú ³î¶õ ÀûÀÌ Àִµ¥ Æò¼Ò ¼úÀ» ¸¹ÀÌ ¸Ô¾îµµ Á¤½ÅÀ» ÀÒÀº ÀûÀÌ ¾ø´Ù"¸ç "ÀÌµé ³³Ä¡¹üÀÌ °èȹÀûÀ¸·Î ³ª ¸ô·¡ ¾àÀ» ¸ÔÀÎ µÚ ±× È£ÅÚ·Î ³³Ä¡, ¿©ÀÚ¸¦ ¿·¿¡ ´¯È÷°í »çÁøÀ» ÂïÀº °Í °°´Ù"°í ¸»Çß´Ù. ÀüÁøÀº ±×µéÀÌ º¸³»¿Â Çʸ§ ¾È¿¡´Â Çù¹Ú¹üµé °¡¿îµ¥ ÇÑ ¸íÀÎ µíÇÑ ³²ÀÚÀÇ »çÁøµµ Æ÷ÇԵŠÀÖ´Ù°í ¸»Çß´Ù£®

ÀüÁøÀº "±× µ¿¾È Çù¹Ú¹ü¿¡ ½Ã´Þ¸®¸é¼_µµ °æÂû¿¡ ½Å°íÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀº °Ç ¸â¹öµé¿¡°Ô ÇÇÇظ¦ ³¢Ä¥ °ÍÀ» °ÆÁ¤Çؼ_¿´´Ù"¸ç "ÀÌ·¸°Ô µÈ ÀÌ»ó ¹ý¿¡ È£¼ÒÇÒ ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Â °Í ¾Æ´Ï³Ä"°í ¹àÇô °æÂû¼ö»çÀÇ·Ú¸¦ °_·Â ½Ã»çÇß´Ù.

credits: maxmp3 and soompi

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2003 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

ouch that sucks. i would just let them go public cause its prolly gonna help record sales anyway.

Old Post 04-27-2003 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i would just let them go public cause its prolly gonna help record sales anyway.

hm.. that didnt work for baek jiyoung.. why would it work for junjin?

Old Post 04-28-2003 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

wow dat sucks....atleast it's over now... yeah... i think

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-28-2003 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

gahh..stupid people trying to get money

Old Post 04-28-2003 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

The life of music star

Old Post 04-29-2003 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
hm.. that didnt work for baek jiyoung.. why would it work for junjin?
yes, considering i thought you were comparing the same person twice and i have no clue who either is.

Old Post 04-30-2003 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

ouch, that's exactly why celebrities have to watch what they do.. how sad

Old Post 04-30-2003 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote