Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Shinhwa 5
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Shinhwa 5

Anybody gonna get the new Shinhwa? Or does anyone like them? I think theyre good, but they still cant touch H.O.T!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

is that they one called my choice or something? or am i really behind sm stuff...?

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

nah my choice, was like their 4.5 album, just a best album. Their new one came out today, called Perfect Man. It will probably be their last cd too, cuz their contract with sm expires.

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

wow

thats news to me

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I'll buy it.
if it's good.
they can't renew they're contract?
that sucks.
They got goooooooooood bodies....ooooo

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

They can, but a minimal contract is like 2 years, and theyre already getting too old to be in a group, theyre good together, but theyre going to have to break up sooner or later, its sad that they might break up, but it will be good for them to become solos.

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:44 PM
xem

NOOOO!!
not their last!!
i hope they do renew their contract...

credits to: 1tymDiva and divabug.com

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xem Click here to Send xem a Private Message Find more posts by xem Add xem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tianshi
i want tayaz bum =D

personally, i think shinhwa rushed this album out... it's been what, 9 months since the release of their 4th album? and only like, what, 3 months since their "best" album? tsk tsk... SM's milking them while they can. it's weird, SM makes all their artists come out at the same time nowadays. it used to be more spread out. but, SES's out now...shinhwa's out now...black beat's out now... BoA's coming back in April...and f2ts are returning soon, too, i think. f2ts are really due for their 3rd album, they haven't released one in a year and a few months.

um...this shinhwa album's okay, i suppose. i started losing interest in shinhwa's music after the 2nd/3rd because they became too nsync-ish pop-py. a lot of the songs sound alike. there's nothing really spectacular about this album that makes it different than their last. their 4th differed some from their 3rd...but this album is just like their 4th. the title song, "perfect man", is very ex-britneyish pop. i would think that since this is their 5th, presumably last, that they'd make it extra special. out of all the SM 5th albums so far, i think H.O.T. by far did the best. SES's 5th was okay.

it's just sort of puzzling, how SM released this album so fast...so soon after SES's 5th. SES's 5th was delayed by like, two or three months...then they release this shinhwa album on a whim, out of the blue. i would think that they'd release shinhwa a little later, since SES's breaking up soon, so they say...so that they'd give time between the break-ups, if shinhwa's really breaking up now.

damn, SM's gonna have lotsa solos. kangta, moon heejun, bada, shin hyesung, and whoever else... lotsa MALE solos. personally, i think SM should either just keep them as groups or get rid of them. why keep them doing soloist activities, if a lot of these people (ex: moon heejun) don't survive well w/o the rest of the group members? it's a waste of all that effort. the only SM person that really deserved a soloist position is kangta. i don't even know if shin hyesung can make it as big... i think minwoo'll probably go solo, too. -.- SM's losing groups faster than they're producing good groups. they've produced so many off-to-the-side projects (dana, MILK, shinvi), and so little official SM stuff after boa.

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tianshi Click here to Send tianshi a Private Message Visit tianshi's homepage! Find more posts by tianshi Add tianshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StRaWbErRy1o04

i understand what youre saying... but no matter what i will continue to support shinhwa and their music...
if, in fact, this is their last album... i hope they end their career on a happy note... but i dont want to make this assumption about their break-up if SM never mentioned it...

Old Post 03-30-2002 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StRaWbErRy1o04 Click here to Send StRaWbErRy1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by StRaWbErRy1o04 Add StRaWbErRy1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

i'm behind shinhwa 100%!!

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHinHwa lUb
~sHinHwa's mIne~

i was really excited bout shinhwa's 5th album coming out so soon but then yea i was reallie surprised it came out so quickly!! well i'm glad that there're all bak together and hopefully won't break up!!! i d/l all their songs and i like them all but i actually expected it to be better~oh wellz hehe it's still SHINHWA!!

THANX AYUMI UNNIE!!
shinhwa san!!
jun jin 012~!!!

Old Post 03-30-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHinHwa lUb Click here to Send sHinHwa lUb a Private Message Find more posts by sHinHwa lUb Add sHinHwa lUb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

Re: Shinhwa 5

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Anybody gonna get the new Shinhwa? Or does anyone like them? I think theyre good, but they still cant touch H.O.T!

i thought u a guy too?

Old Post 03-31-2002 10:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

im realli looking forward to it. im gonna buy it as soon as it comes out!

Old Post 03-31-2002 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
They can, but a minimal contract is like 2 years, and theyre already getting too old to be in a group, theyre good together, but theyre going to have to break up sooner or later, its sad that they might break up, but it will be good for them to become solos.

Too old?!
They're like what 23, 24?
That's not freakin' old!
How long have they been together anyway?

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WynterzTiger
Pan

aww... I don't want ShinHwa to break up. Sechs kies broke up, then H.O.T, and SES is going to break up. >_< And ShinHwa too ? >_<

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WynterzTiger Click here to Send WynterzTiger a Private Message Find more posts by WynterzTiger Add WynterzTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

shinhwa is like my favorite boy group. they're all getting more popular and selling more CDs each album. i hope they stay around for another album, but if it weren't for that mandatory military service Eric Mun's gotta serve, then Shinhwa would still be around. plus, they're all getting older, which means they attract lesser amounts of people and dongsengs. Shinhwa is like slowly filling the big success of H.O.T. and now they're disbanding just when things are getting good. i wonder whose gonna be the next shinhwa...
I bought their 5th album. it's da bomb and its got some cool stuff when you put the CD in the computer. what do you think is gonna be the next song Shinhwa promotes after 'perfect man'?

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

shinhwa's gay, their music is that american boyband style. its not good.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by tianshi
personally, i think shinhwa rushed this album out... it's been what, 9 months since the release of their 4th album? and only like, what, 3 months since their "best" album? tsk tsk... SM's milking them while they can. it's weird, SM makes all their artists come out at the same time nowadays. it used to be more spread out. but, SES's out now...shinhwa's out now...black beat's out now... BoA's coming back in April...and f2ts are returning soon, too, i think. f2ts are really due for their 3rd album, they haven't released one in a year and a few months.

um...this shinhwa album's okay, i suppose. i started losing interest in shinhwa's music after the 2nd/3rd because they became too nsync-ish pop-py. a lot of the songs sound alike. there's nothing really spectacular about this album that makes it different than their last. their 4th differed some from their 3rd...but this album is just like their 4th. the title song, "perfect man", is very ex-britneyish pop. i would think that since this is their 5th, presumably last, that they'd make it extra special. out of all the SM 5th albums so far, i think H.O.T. by far did the best. SES's 5th was okay.

it's just sort of puzzling, how SM released this album so fast...so soon after SES's 5th. SES's 5th was delayed by like, two or three months...then they release this shinhwa album on a whim, out of the blue. i would think that they'd release shinhwa a little later, since SES's breaking up soon, so they say...so that they'd give time between the break-ups, if shinhwa's really breaking up now.

damn, SM's gonna have lotsa solos. kangta, moon heejun, bada, shin hyesung, and whoever else... lotsa MALE solos. personally, i think SM should either just keep them as groups or get rid of them. why keep them doing soloist activities, if a lot of these people (ex: moon heejun) don't survive well w/o the rest of the group members? it's a waste of all that effort. the only SM person that really deserved a soloist position is kangta. i don't even know if shin hyesung can make it as big... i think minwoo'll probably go solo, too. -.- SM's losing groups faster than they're producing good groups. they've produced so many off-to-the-side projects (dana, MILK, shinvi), and so little official SM stuff after boa.

word, i like shinhwa alot but they've just gotten so poppy sounding, and it just doesn't seem they have enough er individuality as a group.

personally i cant wait till ftts's come back and boa as well. i think minwoo won't do too good as a solo but hyesung and kangta will do well ^^

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: Shinhwa 5

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

i thought u a guy too?

ahahah

supposedly Shinwha's 5th was good

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kandi

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

Too old?!
They're like what 23, 24?
That's not freakin' old!
How long have they been together anyway?

since March 98
so this year is like their 5th, and most groups break up after their 5th yr

Old Post 04-14-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kandi Click here to Send kandi a Private Message Find more posts by kandi Add kandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote