Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > gasoos dat r overrated n underrated (ur thotzt)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seung ju

kim jin pyo is under rated. he wrote drunken tiger's nan nul won hae (i want you) i think, and helped write nuh heui gah hip hop eul aneu nya with cb mass.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

mc sniper is underrated
boa is not overrated...shes the only dance gasoo that could dance and sing at the same time...how many times do i gotta tell u

Old Post 07-22-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Overrated
Fin.K.L
BoA

Underrated
DEFINITELY kim jo han!
lena park
J
[edit] i forgot to add RICH!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
boa is not overrated...shes the only dance gasoo that could dance and sing at the same time...how many times do i gotta tell u

yea BoA can sing and dance at the same time buh she's not the ONLY one ya kno? and dont forget that she got three years worth of training in those two departments.don't get me wrong though~ i like BoA n everything buh i dunt get it sometimes when people are like all CRAZY about her n stuff.

then there are the naturally talented people like kimjohan and lena park dont get any credit... at least in korea. i think they're more popular in america. i remember going to the LA shrine auditorium concert in the summer of 2001. kim jo han came on and was welcomed pretty well~ especially when he sang w/ fly to the sky... he was REALLLY GOOD!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Last edited by junjinluber33 on 07-23-2002 at 05:13 AM

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinky

Overrated:
Finkl
Yoo Seung Joon
Um Jung Hwa
Baby Vox
SES
Click B
Seo Taiji (I liked Seo Taiji with boys, but not when he came out solo)
Moon Hee Jun
Lee Jung Hyun
Kim Jang Hoon

Underrated:
Lin eh (she sings eebyul hoo)
Kim Gun Mo
Lim Chang Jung
Koyote
Jo Sung Mo
Rich
Hong Kyung Min
Kim Jo Han
As One

Old Post 07-22-2002 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinky Find more posts by pinky Add pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote