Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > worst looking stars
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
youl

Umm I don't think that any music stars are really butt ugly except park kyunglim... And as for Moon Hee Jun, he looked alright when he was in H.O.T. but in that SM Summer Vacation music video, he looks like an ah juh shi... Everyone is wearing shorts and stuff but he's wearing like a sweater and long pants... like he's trying to hide his fat or something. I dunno but he looks a lil chubby and old to me. Oh and there's this one guy in Blackbeat who seriously needs dental help... he should've seriously gotten braces.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for youl Click here to Send youl a Private Message Find more posts by youl Add youl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
here are pplz hu i think are good looking AND good musicians:
Bada

i think bada looks like a cat

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
WORST LOOKING NEW GASOOS:
AckDongClub - they have some talent, too bad about their looks

i've answered this question too many times but

HELL no you didnt insult ackdongclub..... hell no....

seeun is heck hot mang.. i dunno what you talking about.. and tae geun.. he's really adorable... and the guy with the bushy eye brows looks weirdly cute.. lol...okay so the other 2 look kinda eh.. but you CANNOT DISS dongwan's cousin!! seeun is HECKA hot mang... heck... no he's HELLA hot

lol

Old Post 07-12-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cLickB4eVeRZ

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

i've answered this question too many times but

HELL no you didnt insult ackdongclub..... hell no....

seeun is heck hot mang.. i dunno what you talking about.. and tae geun.. he's really adorable... and the guy with the bushy eye brows looks weirdly cute.. lol...okay so the other 2 look kinda eh.. but you CANNOT DISS dongwan's cousin!! seeun is HECKA hot mang... heck... no he's HELLA hot

lol

dongwon's cousin? pah~ thats probably why he's in ackdong. i never really like there show or singing esp. the rapper but he raps with feeling just TOO much of it i bought there CD cause it seemed so anticapted but it sucked like hell. it was just a bunch or remakes and not relly good expct intro and track 3 i think? maybe i listed to it once. i like the learder guy...not alot though

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Old Post 07-21-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cLickB4eVeRZ Click here to Send cLickB4eVeRZ a Private Message Visit cLickB4eVeRZ's homepage! Find more posts by cLickB4eVeRZ Add cLickB4eVeRZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

I really shouldn't be so shallow, but I guess that girl in Fever.
I think if she got her teeth fixed, she'd look alot more pretty.

Old Post 07-21-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinky

Unattractive:
Kim Sung Soo (cool rapper)
Park Joon Hyung (g.o.d rapper)
Moon Hee Jun
Psy
That really skinny guy in country kko kko
Park Jin Young
Lee Jung Hyun
Park Kyung Lim
That one guy in Vibe (he stands in the middle)

Attrative:
Dong Wan (Shinhwa)
Jun Jin (Shinhwa)
Min Woo (Shinhwa)
Hye Sung (Shinhwa)
Hwannie (FttS)
Brian (FttS)
Boa
Hyolee (Finkl)
Danny (1tym)

Old Post 07-22-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinky Find more posts by pinky Add pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pukkatukka

mine

okay i'm going to have to pick an english actor by the name of JUDE LAW. he is sooo good-looking, anyone heard of him?

Old Post 07-22-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pukkatukka Click here to Send pukkatukka a Private Message Find more posts by pukkatukka Add pukkatukka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

akdong club is a failure...i mean they were much bigger before they debuted than after they debuted..that is sad
they thought they gonna be big as h.o.t...o ok
did u kno that one of the deal was if they dont make it to top 3 in a month they break up...
i seriously think jungyoondon should go solo...the rest of the members are garbage
plus they had all that producers writin songs for them

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: mine

quote:
Originally posted by pukkatukka
okay i'm going to have to pick an english actor by the name of JUDE LAW. he is sooo good-looking, anyone heard of him?

oOoOoOo! that guy that was in the war movie as a russian rite? he played the role of a sniper~ yeup... he's cute for a russian~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
unattractive:
park kyunglim
haneul
milk
jaeyoung (fat dj doc guy)
cool's rapper
park joonhyung (old g.o.d dude)
that afro hair dude in q.o.q
the jadu (the girl AND the guy)

attractive:
JANG WOOHYUK
tony an
kim dongwan
lee jungjin
bi
fany and brian
lee hyori
kim ez
han chaeyoung
jun jihyun
kim jihye (toya)
boa
eugene (ses)

hehehehe.. no offense, but i think it's the opposite... becuz i dunno any of ur attractive star list..
but i kno all the unattractive star list.. ^-^;;;;;
keke.. nd i like that unattractive star list... they're good keke

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net

Old Post 08-01-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxtina Click here to Send krnxtina a Private Message Visit krnxtina's homepage! Find more posts by krnxtina Add krnxtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote