Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Jin
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Jin

lol sumof his song is pretty funny like
eeny meeny

eeny meeny miny mo never give these chicken any dough if she hollas i dunt care i won't take u newhere
eeny meeny miny mo never buy these bitch ne cloths if she wants prada<?> i dunt care go buy yo damn underwear lol

in his other song "hey jin" d girl sounds scared -_- n d girls sounds liek she juss talkin no singin

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 11-30-2002 at 12:34 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2002 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

jin isnt too bad im feelin sum of his songs.. like holla front and N.B.A.. pretty good

Old Post 11-30-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah he was on a roll on 104&park on BET! "go ask ur girl / she has my eggrolls and dumplings in her mouth"

Old Post 11-30-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by paboh4life
jin isnt too bad im feelin sum of his songs.. like holla front and N.B.A.. pretty good

NBA was coo

on 106 n park most of the time jin faced sum weak ass MC's you should of seen him when he was in daygo or LA sumwhere he got KOed by dis Indian guy he got on dat nigga hella bad
but Jin is good freestylist :thumbup:

Old Post 11-30-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... when i first heard him i thought it was eminem... but then i listened closely and you hear an asian tone to it...

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote