Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > cooking..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

cooking..

for a guy..
im a fairly good cook. used to live with my brother for a year during my sophomore year since my parents lived in china. so i had to cook myself to eat.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

all i know how to do is microwave food and instant foods. all you need is bread and penut butter.

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i wanna learn how to cook.
i ma marry a gurl who can cook. it's jus nice.
but i wanna learn how to cook for myself.

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

im an ok cook. i usually make stuff afterskoo for me and my sis

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

jusun i remember you made me some eggs with bap.. i dunno if thats gourmet cuisine.. but at least you didnt give me the egg that was bleeding.. remember that..ahahhahhahhahha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-30-2002 12:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
all i know how to do is microwave food and instant foods. all you need is bread and penut butter.

AMEN! but i also add jam to my sandwich

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i can cook pretty good, but i need the recipe...

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i'm a pretty good cook, one day i cooked dinner for my aunts when i was in korea. they were really surprised

Old Post 04-04-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seohee

Location: Everett, Washington... but I'm going to move to Kirkland soon T.T

people are afraid to try my wonderful *ahem* food.... yeah

Old Post 04-11-2002 10:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seohee Click here to Send seohee a Private Message Find more posts by seohee Add seohee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I'm an okay cook, i can make Indian food, but it takes so long to make.

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I can cook most of my mom's paki food recipes, though only have one of them memorized. Aside from that though if i get the recipe i can usually make it in half the time my mom does. I think i'm pretty good at cooking, fast at cutting vegetables (a lot), but probably not the most clean. Vegetables get everywhere cause i'm sloppy and go fast and not slow and steady . But i do make it faster (and i clean up after). My mom's of course though better cause she knows how each ingrediant affects the food while i'm just guessing mostly.

Old Post 04-11-2002 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i know how to make french oignon soup now :) its actually kinda complicated but yummy

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-15-2002 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i can cook the traditional korean foods... like kimchijigae... i can make a MEAN pot of kimchijigae.... haha... if you ask me... i'll tell you my OTHER aol screen name... ....pst pst

yea and ddukbokgee... my mom makes YUMMY ddukbokgee....i learned from her... and kimbap... and.. and.... miyuk gook and all that gook and jigae stuff....soojebi (keke that's too easy). my best is ddukgook.....

i can make uh.. other mealz too.... but my specialty is korean. keke

and.. uhm... BLEEDING eggs? what the heck? haha

i'm in the culinary club! sooooooooooooooooooo fun! we shoot little segments and they air on the local tv station... the most fun we had was..... we went to a pizzaria and made our own little pizzas.... they had those big ol' oven that cooks your pizza really we got learn how to throw the pizza dough up...that was fun... and then all the toppings.... loads and loads of good toppings....man....haha i LOVED my pizza....

Old Post 04-16-2002 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote