Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > CounterStrike/Starcraft
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

if your going to play, tell me

Last edited by ajy on 03-05-2003 at 02:41 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2003 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i play both. my sc record is like 140/40. but i didn't play sc in like 5 months.. prolly got deleted. and cs i play in yuricon, webstation, halo t1 gaming server, and those other good 24 player servers.
im thinking of making a dedicated server for jsl, called JSL Internet Cafe, in a couple of months. i need ideas, so far im thinking de_dust, de_aztec, de_dust2, de_inferno rotation for 90 minutes each. stats me, hlguard, csguard, clanmod, adminmod, and 32 players. the computers going to be 2000+ athlon xp, 1024 ddr 266 pc2700 ram, ati radeon 9700, mabye the FX when it comes out. (if enough money). im gonna upgrade my existing computer, and get a new computer for my own personal use. so yeah, any suggestions?

but until then, i guess we should find any random empty server to play on, or someone host the game for us to play.

cbble

Old Post 03-05-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
im hooked on 1.6
the famas is a very very good gun if u aim like at the neck, i get hs all over wit it. the galil is very good close and medium distance. but both r abit poor long distance. like a m4a1 or the ak-47 r better long distance. just for ur info ^^

yes famass is the best shit.. i hate it when u go on a server and people are bitching how much it suck cause they cant use it

My Xanga

Old Post 03-05-2003 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

I think a JSL cs server would be hot aiightz? make it dust/dust2 rotate every 30 mins or so like webstation. It seems like at least 10 people play cs here we can definitely scheduel a 5v5 if we put our minds together. Or if anyones down with meeting me at web sometime im me. AIm << Itz Ahny >>

Old Post 03-05-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
sounds excellent except the 90 minute part. maybe 45 or 60. 90 minutes ona map is too boring.

yeah, i guess your right.
60 mins will do. im looking for a damn job, but all i need is around 400 dollars to finish that upgrade (radeon 9700 plus ram). theres this torumanet in my area... winner gets xbox, mp3 player, and cash. if my team wins then ill start creating right away, if not... i guess ull have to wait a while. and the internet connection.. u think cable would do? the connection is 4500 download speed, 989 upload. around 500-600 kb/sec transfer rate.

Old Post 03-05-2003 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
yes famass is the best shit.. i hate it when u go on a server and people are bitching how much it suck cause they cant use it

i dont voice it out, but i dont get how to use the new guns...i feel like such a newbie spraying that shit...then when i try to be all pro and pop it..still dont work for me....

o well..ill just use the riot shield, run around and shank people

Old Post 03-05-2003 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
yeah, i guess your right.
60 mins will do. im looking for a damn job, but all i need is around 400 dollars to finish that upgrade (radeon 9700 plus ram). theres this torumanet in my area... winner gets xbox, mp3 player, and cash. if my team wins then ill start creating right away, if not... i guess ull have to wait a while. and the internet connection.. u think cable would do? the connection is 4500 download speed, 989 upload. around 500-600 kb/sec transfer rate.

that must suck. i have both of the things u need.

::aint it funny comes on::

Old Post 03-05-2003 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

how bout some d2 action huh?

Old Post 03-05-2003 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

tried playing lita last night at her server at izone.

mad gay they banned me. f(_)ckers.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-05-2003 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

i play both but not as much as a while ago
sombody make a jsl server

Old Post 03-05-2003 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yo whos gonna play in the x zone tourney on the 14th. its 4v4 and my team is gonna own/win. we played ill 3v3 over the weekend for money and owned them like crazy. we got 15 from them lol. we gona bust out the cal m skillz. i have a pub that i have admin for called Asian Syndicate. (yeah im white but w/e) i forgot the ip so search it on gametiger. i have a priv with hltv also but thats just for our use. as for a clan, i dont think it would be a good idea cause just gettin together with friends means like good people play with total nubs which can get to be boring/ annoying. o and if u wanna play with me idle #team-soe, im
soe-5p17f1r3-.

Old Post 03-05-2003 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
yo whos gonna play in the x zone tourney on the 14th. its 4v4 and my team is gonna own/win. we played ill 3v3 over the weekend for money and owned them like crazy. we got 15 from them lol. we gona bust out the cal m skillz. i have a pub that i have admin for called Asian Syndicate. (yeah im white but w/e) i forgot the ip so search it on gametiger. i have a priv with hltv also but thats just for our use. as for a clan, i dont think it would be a good idea cause just gettin together with friends means like good people play with total nubs which can get to be boring/ annoying. o and if u wanna play with me idle #team-soe, im
soe-5p17f1r3-.

my teams going to xzone tourmaent too.. 15th right?... c u there.. haha.

Old Post 03-05-2003 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
my teams going to xzone tourmaent too.. 15th right?... c u there.. haha.

If Ballon Knots were there we'd be really great. Too bad we don't play anymore...actually only 2 of us played CS the rest were just in the clan but didn't do anything.

Old Post 03-05-2003 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ok for the tournament I'm forming Team Fudger.
Quote and respond to this if you're interested.

Old Post 03-05-2003 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Ok for the tournament I'm forming Team Fudger.
Quote and respond to this if you're interested.

yee. Me, you ryan, and, and bue

Old Post 03-05-2003 11:48 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
yee. Me, you ryan, and, and bue

Nah nah yee to that minus the bue.

Team Fudga Members:
[*]Nemo
[*]A-man
[*]Ryan (Ryan needs a codename)

Do you think we should get Tango as well?

Ok folks, with enough players we can field 2 teams and increase our chance of winning.

Old Post 03-06-2003 12:19 AM
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Im gonna be at the tourney too.. This is the 3rd attempt of a toruney... Hopefully it will work out.....

Old Post 03-06-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

If anyone needs any members for the tournament im here.. Aim:itz AhnY
Cal-m 3rd Oct
Cal-im 7-1 3rd oct
cal-o leader of clan 5-3 _EmanOn
word.

Old Post 03-06-2003 12:26 AM
KingWej

ah, man I will love to go but yeah, I'm like a total newb. I've been playing it for like a year, but I probably will get owned by you guys haha. I'ma terrible player. just having fun playing with it

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

isn't the xzone tourmaent for rockland NY people only?... cause i remember last time NJ people coundn't register or whatever. im doing it for the mp3 player... ahhh ... MY TEAMS GONNA WIN!!

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:58 AM