Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Im Making A Counter-strike Team For A Tournament
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Im Making A Counter-strike Team For A Tournament

hey all me and a few friends of mine are making a cs team of five for a tournament in the city this friday and i was wondering if anyone who plays might wanna join. the top prize is gonna be 1000 dollars and its gonna be a lot of fun. if you wanna check it out go to this link . well thats it and if anyone is interested they can either post here or send me an instant message on aim, [my sn is a0dspitfire] bye :D

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

lol, kevin, i cant believe u put it here.
BTW, Kevin is talking about NYC

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-08-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

in pc bang yesterday i was 58-9

Old Post 12-09-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

cs sux now

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

my cs name is player

Old Post 12-09-2002 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

i hope you're going there just to have fun because believe me... you guys will get blown away maybe in the first round unless you guys practice strats A LOT on all the different maps they play

Old Post 12-15-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

er.... the city..... a lot of good playerz there, hope ur team is one of them becauseif ill is still around (are they???) and goes to the city, your gonna be wiped, yeah u should start practicing..... andrew y don't u go? your pretty good

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
my cs name is player

how original

Old Post 12-15-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

hehe u talking about iLL ? from x-zone? they arent that good... they will be A LOT better teams than iLL in that web2zone tourney

Old Post 12-15-2002 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
hehe u talking about iLL ? from x-zone? they arent that good... they will be A LOT better teams than iLL in that web2zone tourney

lol yeah now the suck... but if they still practice they would of rocked

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-16-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

my cs name now is i so gimme a holla if u c me

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I played CAL-i

Old Post 12-21-2002 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
I played CAL-i

really? that's impressive, for what team?

Old Post 12-22-2002 06:14 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

im cal-m and my clan is Asian Syndicate (www.teamas.net) come check us out were pretty cool. ^_^ and we played in the tourney and got rocked by ZeX. and came in like 12 lol

Old Post 12-24-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote