Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Whats going on
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
janifaV

Whats going on

Hi, ok i really dont no how to start but...here goes....
for 2 years now i met this guy name Roy. we started to talk on the net after 6 months, and it got intense, we found out so much about each other...well he knew me alot more than i knew him...he never ever had a gf b4 ...well i started to call roy up last October & from october to this year i would talk to him on the phone...alot...and then one day we met in person and we went to watch a movie (just as friends). we had a good time and he was laughing and he said he had a good time too.

but then after his cousin got involved and i dont think he likes it when roy talks to me. he
prolly hates me or something. then roy started to avoid me kinda. i think roy is influenced by his cousin a lot and his cousin must of told him not to talk to me anymore...

i have a friend that talks to roy and he told her that i call him too many times. and it had been a week that i didnt talk to him...well i did call him alot b4 that like every other day....neways, once b4 he misunderstoood me when i told him what i thought about his cousin...(who looks like a monkey) roy sed to me after "i hate ppl who make fun of my cousins" but i didnt, n then he was ok with me, BUT now he isnt talking at all, he blocked me and msn and i think icq and i dont feel like calling until he tells me whats wrong (i usally called him all the time b4...and he never does...except 2 times)

well my problem is, how can i move on? i cant really LET GO that easily, becuz i liked him....but i would of liked to be friends with him.

1.What should i do? (moving on is half of the option)
2.how will this work out between me and him? and can it work out?
thanx for listening.

-Jen

Last edited by janifaV on 01-27-2003 at 08:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2003 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for janifaV Click here to Send janifaV a Private Message Find more posts by janifaV Add janifaV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

you'll prolly get a lot of smack from this forum for hookin up internet style..

but thats really besides the point isn't it.

but anywayz to the topic at hand.
what do you do?
question is what can you do.
maybe there was some misunderstanding on his part. or maybe he just feels suffocated by you. or maybe he just wanted a friend from the very beginning. either way you could let him know how you feel and see what his reaction might be. or you can not say anything and deal with the slight chance that he doesn't share your feelings.

look at it from an objective point of view and you'll most likely get an objective answer.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-27-2003 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
you'll prolly get a lot of smack from this forum for hookin up internet style..

yeah no one likes it here but don't worry about it

call him, if u think u love him alot u would call him, see wutz up, talk about da problem with him, "why have u been blocking me?", "why haven't u spoke to me" or what ever you wanna ask him. Temm him also how you feel about this, if your hurt, confused. Maybe he is misunderstanding you ot trying to hide something. Thats what i don't like about on-line/net dating... u can't rell emotions... calls u can't see there face.... try calling him, if he doesn't call u, and ur angry about it, or sad about it, call him... tell ur emotions

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-27-2003 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
call him, if u think u love him alot u would call him, see wutz up, talk about da problem with him, "why have u been blocking me?", "why haven't u spoke to me" or what ever you wanna ask him. Temm him also how you feel about this, if your hurt, confused. Maybe he is misunderstanding you ot trying to hide something. Thats what i don't like about on-line/net dating... u can't rell emotions... calls u can't see there face.... try calling him, if he doesn't call u, and ur angry about it, or sad about it, call him... tell ur emotions

first of all, i dont think that she is in love with her. second of all, if she asks all those questions, he will be even more suffocated.

i think a short simple e-mail will do the trick since that's how u guys started. <through internet>.

jen, i dont know how u REALLY got to know him or how he got to know you a lot online. I mean, from wat u told us, u have only met him once, and the only times you talk are on the phone.

His cousin might also just be protecting him since its internet dating and all. but iuno anything.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-27-2003 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote