Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > evangellion.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

evangellion.

was inspirational. realistic. yet philosophical. a true masterpiece indeed. it changed my outlook on life. and altered my way of thought. well.. not that dramatic. but close.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

now i need to find myself the movie..

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i got a chinese bootleg of the movie, but the subtitles are hella fobbish. if you want it, give me a holla. i'll sell it to you real cheap.

Old Post 04-21-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Haven't seen it yet, but have heard a ton of good things about it.
The artwork and complexity of the story look amazing.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-21-2002 10:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
now i need to find myself the movie..

I'll send it to you...

Old Post 04-24-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

evangelion....
was wierd.

but then again, so is hellsing --a

Old Post 04-24-2002 04:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

whats hellsing?

Old Post 04-25-2002 12:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bnguyen42
God Of Death

the series is AWESOME

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bnguyen42 Click here to Send Bnguyen42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bnguyen42 Add Bnguyen42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michelle

Talking

yeah i liked the series, but yet to see the movies. i first saw the two volumes in korea, in black&white graphic novel. but i like the anime much better. you know where Asuka's eva land on the ship and before that the shade becoming larger to show that it's landing, ah, that opened my eyes. sometimes the story is..er..phonyyy... i don't know the words but they are good. i also liked Nadia when i was so little. i wanted the necklace so much.

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for michelle Click here to Send michelle a Private Message Visit michelle's homepage! Find more posts by michelle Add michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

BEST ANIME EVER. so far at least... I loved it. So much meaning and not just action. Awesome story, characters, mecha. Loved the movies. Although it kind of drains u emotionally.

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

The 1st episodes like 1-12 are so god-damn boring...

Old Post 05-07-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote