Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > vmas
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castle outsider

vmas

vmas are on tonight...

who do you think are gonna win or who do you think sucks?

i heard the vines song get free but then i saw them live on letterman and it looked like they were high off something...they really really sucked. i also heard the hives song hate to say i told you so and thoguht that was pretty good....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2002 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

pukeke ima watchin` it rite now ^o^

Old Post 08-30-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i can never sit through the WHOLE thing.... too long... i just watch an hour or so.. then my mind wanders

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-30-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

eh what happened to the international awards? i wanted to see who won for korea...

o well

Old Post 08-30-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i saw that girl..that we were voting for..theresa? ..heh..yah..anyways..xD

too bad nelly didnt win anything..i think. hahah

Old Post 08-30-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
eh what happened to the international awards? i wanted to see who won for korea...

o well

i remember h.o.t won like 4 years ago

Old Post 08-30-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

eh, i don't like MTV much. at least not the VMAs. I like the Movie awards better.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

the vines and the hives preformance was so cool....

lol the lead singer from the vines.....craig was so totally high..haha... like SO serious..haha but it was great

seemed kinda unfair...how they gave the hives that tiny oogly stage... and the vines that huge stage...

did you see that little boy dancing with busta and ...puff daddy.... p-diddy..... right.. yea that little boy was good... i want to get those bouncy thingys... that the ppl were jumping around on... looks fun....

Old Post 09-01-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

i remember h.o.t won like 4 years ago

yeah, i remember that hah, that was sweet. And Ricky martin won like for 4 countries, and then silverchair for australia...haha weird how i remembered all that.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-01-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
too bad nelly didnt win anything..i think. hahah

i was excepting him to win something for hot in herre buh i guess not~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

ugh... I HATE "hot in herre"

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

did you guys see what christina aguilera was wearing?!
haha and when she was sayin that eminem won the video..that attitude lol..
and then that moon man for the intro for best male video..
when it started i was like wat the fak.......
lol

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, she is so ugly and sick, that outfit reminded me of looking at those baby vox pics someone posted earlier except a lot worse. I'm glad eminem only said "thanks" to her and didn't shake her hand or anything, she had an attitude towards him winning, which is really lame, i really don't like her at all.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
did you guys see what christina aguilera was wearing?!
haha and when she was sayin that eminem won the video..that attitude lol..
and then that moon man for the intro for best male video..
when it started i was like wat the fak.......
lol

oh yea i remember that part.... she said "hm.. INTERESTING..."

and eminem got up looking kinda dazed but seemed like he was thinking "OH HEEELLLL no... that bitch just didn't..."

lol

ohhh and the best female video...the moon man NUT CRACKER....ahhhhh haahaha.... damg that was funny...

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

ohyea and did you see brandy's .......

Old Post 09-01-2002 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i wonder why they chose the moonman...

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
ohyea and did you see brandy's .......

hey shaddup....it's just the pregnancy doin that....

i think that moonman thing... remember the old mtv commercials...with the moonman? but i'm not sure why they did that... maybe mtv thought they were that monumental.... haha....dunno why... but they had some funny jokes with that thing...lol

Old Post 09-01-2002 05:36 AM
castle outsider

you guys know when emenim got up there and said 'yea keep on booing girl' and 'ill hit a person with glasses' he was talking to moby cause off stage they were doing stuff...

Old Post 09-01-2002 06:07 AM
junjinluber33

man... that was the first time seeing christina in a LONG time for me... and wut the hell happened to her voice? i know she didnt always have the hip hop accent in it~ anyways, i remember from along time ago she sed that she liked eminem alot and thought he was all hot. so iuno... maybe it wasnt attitude? haha~

did u guys notice the way he took the award from her? he like stared in her eyes, and waited for her to let go... as for christina... it looked like she was waiting for a hug

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 09-01-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha

yea i noticed how christinas voice went more african american

maybe thats why i hate her so much cause shes so fake..how the heck did she even win a latin emmy...

Old Post 09-01-2002 06:46 AM