Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > ^_^
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

so KISS is no more?

oh wow... that's pretty messed :sad: that's not fair. but i would always prefer KISS's version

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Mina's Album consists of 3 K.I.S.S. songs (brought to my attention by Umji)... 2 of them... "moon jeh yah" and "noo gah bah"... still has our vocals on them... =[ She just sung over them. As "junhwabahduh" goes... that was suppose to be our follow up song to "because i'm a girl"... since we broke up, and Mina needed songs... they recycled 3 of ours. keke. i guess they didn't have enough time to get more songs...

aarrrggh!! dat makes me so mad!! the fact dat they just "recycled" kiss's songs like dat and dun even take out ur vocals! the least they could have done was to re-do the whole song instead of just singing over it!!! arrggh!!! :sad: dat shinmina girl has no singing talent either.... her voice is.... i definitely liked KISS's version better. sigh...
well jini imma visit ur AA page whenever i get the chance! ;] i'm glad ur visiting the forum more often!

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

ohhh... i see you have a new AA site! hehe! i better visit! welps, let us know about your decision for the whole goin solo thing~ im TOTALLY gunna buy that album! muhaha! oh yea... i have alot of filipino n viet friends that think you are like.... their goddess! lol~ they told me about how they got into the kpop stuff because of your mv (yujah ee nee kka) and yea... i told my friend newjay that you posted on a couple of forums~ welps, he told me to tell you that he thinks your mad hot and that he's your #1 filipino fan~ hahahaah! funny buh yea~ anyways, take khare and stuff~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
ohhh... i see you have a new AA site! hehe! i better visit! welps, let us know about your decision for the whole goin solo thing~ im TOTALLY gunna buy that album! muhaha! oh yea... i have alot of filipino n viet friends that think you are like.... their goddess! lol~ they told me about how they got into the kpop stuff because of your mv (yujah ee nee kka) and yea... i told my friend newjay that you posted on a couple of forums~ welps, he told me to tell you that he thinks your mad hot and that he's your #1 filipino fan~ hahahaah! funny buh yea~ anyways, take khare and stuff~

what happened to the chinese or korean fans?

Old Post 11-20-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

good to noe u havn't forgotten us. i wish u success in ur career. ur sure lucki u got to meet 1tym ^^

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
good to noe u havn't forgotten us. i wish u success in ur career. ur sure lucki u got to meet 1tym ^^

omg you got to meet 1TYM?!?!?!
omg..was teddy hotter in real life??
omg!! you sooo lucky!!! T_____T

Old Post 11-21-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

Everyone in 1tym looks better in person. i was schocked at how good looking jinhwan oppa was (not that he's not cute on tv...) he's really mushissuh in person. ^_~ Danny oppa's very cute as well... pretty boy. Teddy oppa's just the hard-core good lookin oppa. ^_^ Baek-kyung oppa's VERY funny... lol, he carries his bookbag with that weird alien thingie everywhere. ::; laughs ::

~ Jini/Theresa

Old Post 11-21-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
Everyone in 1tym looks better in person. i was schocked at how good looking jinhwan oppa was (not that he's not cute on tv...) he's really mushissuh in person. ^_~ Danny oppa's very cute as well... pretty boy. Teddy oppa's just the hard-core good lookin oppa. ^_^ Baek-kyung oppa's VERY funny... lol, he carries his bookbag with that weird alien thingie everywhere. ::; laughs ::

~ Jini/Theresa

waaaaaah ur sooooo lucki!! and of course they'd look better in person duzn't every1? haha are they nice?? do u guys still keep in touch? u had a lotta pix of danny in ur pic book online-thing haha

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

waaaaaah ur sooooo lucki!! and of course they'd look better in person duzn't every1? haha are they nice?? do u guys still keep in touch? u had a lotta pix of danny in ur pic book online-thing haha

hahah...::wink wink-nudge nudge::
we know your secret!! ^^*

anyways....if you ever see them again...tell teddy to come to toronto...

Old Post 11-22-2002 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

oohh u lucky girl theresa!! danny.....

Old Post 11-22-2002 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
anyways....if you ever see them again...tell teddy to come to toronto...

and tell danny to cum to frisco...or go home to L.A. for a visit hell y don't U cum to frisco for visit??

Old Post 11-23-2002 03:13 AM