Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > boA goin` out wid moon hee jun
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

Re: puha

quote:
Originally posted by faefae1004
hey guys actually how immature are you? I mean WHAT do you think Heejun did with that girl popping up in his MV and singing in Our Story? I mean you guys really dun know whats goin on in the music business right? Even if da girls would be 14 or what those guys would do what they want with them!!!
And also ALL (almost) girl singers lie about their age!!!!!
I also think BoA did, and even if not in THIS business she gets in touch with SEX earlier than any other girl in her age!! believe me!!!!! And also everyone said that her father is so rich! so why should she become a singer? Because she wants to get all da guys she wants!! Think about any korean girl in her age wants to have a H.O.T or shinhwa mamber as bf!!! THTS why she came into the industry and maybe her father even paid lee Soo man to get her into his company thats why LSM loves her so much cause of Money!!!
Almost all girls in the industry are a lil dirty!! Even though they seem to be shy and cute to the outside!!!!!!!!!

dayum grl... dats brutal... and wut if it wasnt true? wut if boa actuallie became a singer cuz of an actual decent reason? (and i do not lyk boa since she ish so fake so dont think im onlie saying this due 2 da fact dat im a crazy fan or anything...) and its not true that all krn grlz want HOT and pplz lyk dat as a bf... although many do not all... and its just plain wrong of you to kall us here immature... so yia... think outside of your lil negativity grl..

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2002 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

who gives a fuck..everyone knows SM is wack..so are most korean music industries..don't need to go trashing on everyone.. you talking about all the legit singers as well..like kim min jong, ryu, lee soo young..etc..know your facts before you talk

Old Post 09-09-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

word nojeel... took sum more words outta mai mouth! ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-09-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
faefae1004

whoa hey hey take it easy!! I am not trashing on anyone! Okay maybe I shouldn't have said immature..I just mean do you ever read korean news or newspaper? I mean sooo many bad things are written in there and they wrote about many girls models and singers how they sleep with TV ppl to get more famous etc dun you know?
Okay you don't have to believe me and I also did not say that every singer is like that I just know that SOME are (I mentioned these).
Yeah maybe BoA did not want to be a singer cuase of becomin famous etc but I dun think so...

And why were so many groups complaining about how bad they were treated?
Look, soooo many young girls want to become singers, don't you think some would do MUCH for becoming a singer? And there are kinda a lot singers out there who dun really have talent but the looks...so how do you think did they come into business when they cannot sing?

okay...thats just my opinion, and I did not want to trash anyone in here, I am sorry if I did, did not mean to!!! Really I am sorry!!

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for faefae1004 Click here to Send faefae1004 a Private Message Find more posts by faefae1004 Add faefae1004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by faefae1004
whoa hey hey take it easy!! I am not trashing on anyone! Okay maybe I shouldn't have said immature..I just mean do you ever read korean news or newspaper? I mean sooo many bad things are written in there and they wrote about many girls models and singers how they sleep with TV ppl to get more famous etc dun you know?
Okay you don't have to believe me and I also did not say that every singer is like that I just know that SOME are (I mentioned these).
Yeah maybe BoA did not want to be a singer cuase of becomin famous etc but I dun think so...

And why were so many groups complaining about how bad they were treated?
Look, soooo many young girls want to become singers, don't you think some would do MUCH for becoming a singer? And there are kinda a lot singers out there who dun really have talent but the looks...so how do you think did they come into business when they cannot sing?

okay...thats just my opinion, and I did not want to trash anyone in here, I am sorry if I did, did not mean to!!! Really I am sorry!!

its cool..speak your mind..yes i do read korean newspaper..i am well aware of what's going on..but you just came off very immaturely speaking the way say in your previous post..i understand how you feel..however be precise on who's the bad guys and who's the good guys.. k?

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

once again~ word nojeel oppa! ^^

Old Post 09-10-2002 01:55 AM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
once again~ word nojeel oppa! ^^
lol..gee thanks dongseng..

Old Post 09-10-2002 01:59 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

well, even if it sez in the newspaper that that stuff is goin on, it duzn't necessarily make it true. in the chineze paper there are alwaize hella rumors about the stars and stuff and there are those publicity things in american tabloids too.
neway, boa and heejun are not compatible. at all. they look too much alike.

Old Post 09-10-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woo_hyuky
~*wOohYuk iSh muAi oPPa*~

HELP!!..i cant read korean!!...i thought boa is goin out wif her bf...sum jap guy or sumfing..btw heejun is too hot 4 her haha

Life 2 mi ish jus lyk:dOordIe
wò_óHÿûkÿ2002©cOpy_RytE

Old Post 09-10-2002 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for woo_hyuky Click here to Send woo_hyuky a Private Message Visit woo_hyuky's homepage! Find more posts by woo_hyuky Add woo_hyuky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Recently , Moon Hee Jun And BoA were confused by the rumours going ard ..
This rumour thingy said that BoA is interested for 9 yrs older HeeJun . Every day calling "oppa oppa " and following HeeJun everywhere ... Being in the same company makes thing worst ..
The report even brings out the phrase that HeeJun said " Thx to the 22c who supported me and help me thru all the toughness " The 22c was said to be BoA .
Both HeeJun and BoA were very confused . Hee Jun then said , the 22c is actually refering to H.O.T.'s times' staffs and members !!!!!
( hehe thats the main point of the whole article )

SM is worried by the rumours , as rumours are bad for their reputation being an idol . If these go on , the company will consider to take action ..

*credits to frens club*

Old Post 09-11-2002 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
SM is worried by the rumours , as rumours are bad for their reputation being an idol . If these go on , the company will consider to take action ..

they already have bad reps so who gives shit.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-11-2002 07:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

they already have bad reps so who gives shit.

lol... true!

Old Post 09-12-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote