Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > growth
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

growth

forgot 1 more thing.
i wanna grow~!!
plz plz god!
why am i not growin.
watchin these kids under than me lookin down @ me.. dun feel too great..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha my parents alwais tell me to eat this and dat cuz im not growing.. lolz..
but i still got more yrz to groW x)
im onli 5'5 and im in 8th grade..
hehe.. i dont lyke milk..
so i drink choco milk

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

no koreans like milk. that whole milk shiet is so bs..
i mean usually..
10% of caucasians are lactose intolerant
and 90% of asians are lactose intolerant

go enjoy your milk.

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

you're 5'5" and your parents are asking you to grow??? aiy~

i stopped growing back in the 7th grade - stopped at 5'3"!!! you know how frustrating that is?!??

milk and stuff doesn't help me anymore. at least i'm taller than my mom by an inch or so... hee²~ taller than most of my gal friends~ :rolleyes
problemo is my younger sister is keep growing night after night! scary~ probably by next week she'll match me and she's only in the 6th grade!! i'll be living the rest of my life under her eyes

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha but ure a giRl.. ^^;
girls r ok if they r short..
but guys, whos gonna like dem if they r short? ^^;
my parents wants me to grow up to like 1m 90..

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

eat/drink anything wit calciums in it
cardio instead of liftin weights

Old Post 03-30-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
you're 5'5" and your parents are asking you to grow??? aiy~

i stopped growing back in the 7th grade - stopped at 5'3"!!! you know how frustrating that is?!??

milk and stuff doesn't help me anymore. at least i'm taller than my mom by an inch or so... hee²~ taller than most of my gal friends~ :rolleyes
problemo is my younger sister is keep growing night after night! scary~ probably by next week she'll match me and she's only in the 6th grade!! i'll be living the rest of my life under her eyes

190?
wooh.....that's a bit too tall now don't u think?
all the short girls out there would have a hard time making out with u..
hah...

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

being tooo tall isnt so good..unless u play some kinda sports..
i'm like almos 6'3

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

im 5'11

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-05-2002 02:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
im 5'11

What da fawk? aren't u a female? how old are u?

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:03 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

yo i think the tallest guy that lived on earth was lyke 8' something..they had lyke make special shoes for him and stuff.. but he died in the earli age cuz his body couldnt support it..

Old Post 04-05-2002 05:47 PM
kboi
wut duh

yeah i heard about that shit in the guiness book of world records

Old Post 04-06-2002 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kboi Click here to Send kboi a Private Message Find more posts by kboi Add kboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

people are getting taller and taller these days. i'm only 5'7" and i want to be taller, even though i am about the same height as a lot of the azn guys i'm frens wit. a few beneficial tips for growing.....
Get plenty of sleep, eat well, and work on your flexibility to stretch yo'self out.

Old Post 04-21-2002 10:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote