Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Why is Deb8ter so gay?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Spartan

Why is Deb8ter so gay?

I think because he and psycho snowman have wild gay orgies all the time, he and him are fucking homos!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2003 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

if anything, you should be the one that is gay. The Spartans practiced homoesexuality all the time.
So, because you created such a thread, i'm forced to assume that you either, in your ignorance, have neglected the seedier side of Spartan life, or simply are not aware of it. In either case, I have enough backing to label you a retard.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 06-01-2003 at 08:51 PM

Old Post 06-01-2003 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

well spartan does have an excellent point about the orgies. i have tapes. o by the way since my handle on these forums contains spitfire it literally means i spit fire. spartan too.

Old Post 06-02-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
well spartan does have an excellent point about the orgies. i have tapes. o by the way since my handle on these forums contains spitfire it literally means i spit fire. spartan too.

I'm always left out of these.

Old Post 06-02-2003 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

let the bigots relish in ignorance.

i'm not closing this thread becuase i'd like to see the stupidity unfold. Continue please, oh esteemed Spartan. You're fighting a battle you cannot win with your level of intellect and myopic ideologies.

victory or death? i am not sure why you even include the former in your inquiry...it is not as if you could attain any sort of victory in your life worth noting. Hmmm....free fries at mcdonalds? yeah! victory!

-edit- i would like to see spartan spit some fire. I am under the assertion he is unable, or can only do so in an ineffective manner. So, proceed to spit your elementary fire and we will see how far it gets you.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 06-02-2003 at 06:11 AM

Old Post 06-02-2003 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spuzzter

Yeah, the only pleasures for which the Spartan lifestyle allowed were a glorious death, a job well done, and humping little boys.

Now, I could go blame such comments on age/immaturity, but I think that it goes beyond that. For my part, when I was fourteen (assuming you're at such an age, Spartan), I never dismissed the *intelligent* statements of others, branding them as gay, faggots, or worst of all idiots. No no, when I was fourteen, I was writing my first research paper, being named as a Life Scout (the rank before Eagle), and canoeing fifty miles in the Maine wilderness. I, for one, never never never sunk to the level of calling anyone gay or a faggot, because I thought that doing as such would be inconsiderate.

In short, don't hate on people because they try to express their intelligence or reasoning capabilities. What's the point of that? One runs the risk of arrogance, sure, but this is supposed to be an 'intellectual' forum, hopefully with higher-level discussions; and arrogance is just one character flaw of many. If you can't beat'em, join'em! Otherwise, with such an apparant disdain for academic pursuits, and for those who do pursue them, I'll look forward to seeing you working at a strip club full-time on bathroom spooge-patrol.

Old Post 06-02-2003 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spuzzter Click here to Send Spuzzter a Private Message Find more posts by Spuzzter Add Spuzzter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by Spuzzter
For my part, when I was fourteen (assuming you're at such an age, Spartan), I never dismissed the *intelligent* statements of others, branding them as gay, faggots, or worst of all idiots. No no, when I was fourteen, I was writing my first research paper, being named as a Life Scout (the rank before Eagle), and canoeing fifty miles in the Maine wilderness. I, for one, never never never sunk to the level of calling anyone gay or a faggot, because I thought that doing as such would be inconsiderate.

ok now that you have a cookie,
quote:
Originally posted by Spuzzter
I'll look forward to seeing you working at a strip club full-time on bathroom spooge-patrol.
you can stop making fun of him and voiding the whole point you just tried making saying how making fun of people is unintelligent and inconsiderate.

Old Post 06-02-2003 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

you can stop making fun of him and voiding the whole point you just tried making saying how making fun of people is unintelligent and inconsiderate.

Sorry for intervening, but

was he making fun of him? i took that as a matter-of-fact prediction of what our young Spartan would become in the future. No mocking was going on despite the negative light he seemed to put it in. There is a difference, so there is no "voiding" of any point Spuzzter made as their is no contradiction in his application of anything he said. No need to degrade people for the mere sake of having those cookies you do not, as was the whole point of his post. Interesting how the entire message of his post was to not degrade for the sake of others having what you do not, and then you go ahead and do it again with the first remark you make.

-Cromwell

Old Post 06-02-2003 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
o by the way since my handle on these forums contains spitfire it literally means i spit fire. spartan too.

the same goes for me.

-Cromwell

Old Post 06-02-2003 11:17 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm may i ask wat started all this? a fire starts wit a spark and im guessin this thread wasnt wat started it..

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-02-2003 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
hmmm may i ask wat started all this? a fire starts wit a spark and im guessin this thread wasnt wat started it..

It's from when victor punked spartan, I forget which thread, it happened rather often though. I'm not entirely sure how David got involved, though. Perhaps spartan just wanted someone else to hate on, and David seemed convenient since he's intelligent.

Old Post 06-03-2003 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
Sorry for intervening, but

was he making fun of him? i took that as a matter-of-fact prediction of what our young Spartan would become in the future. No mocking was going on despite the negative light he seemed to put it in. There is a difference, so there is no "voiding" of any point Spuzzter made as their is no contradiction in his application of anything he said. No need to degrade people for the mere sake of having those cookies you do not, as was the whole point of his post. Interesting how the entire message of his post was to not degrade for the sake of others having what you do not, and then you go ahead and do it again with the first remark you make.

i wasnt trying to make the point, he was. he could have said janitor or something less graphic than cleaning the bathroom at a strip club on full time splooge patrol

Old Post 06-03-2003 03:32 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

maybe crazydebtor does, but not psychosnowman...

Old Post 06-03-2003 07:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
i wasnt trying to make the point, he was. he could have said janitor or something less graphic than cleaning the bathroom at a strip club on full time splooge patrol

understood. but, why mitigate it when it would have such a more vivid picture the way he put it?

-Cromwell

Old Post 06-03-2003 09:52 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
understood. but, why mitigate it when it would have such a more vivid picture the way he put it?

It might make some people feel better.

Old Post 06-04-2003 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

cuz i got da magic stick.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-04-2003 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i dont see how people can make silly assumptions without even knowing the other person. spartans just saying the way he feels, and his own opinion, doesn't mean that you people can change the way he thinks and all. there was probably something in the past that crazy or physco did to piss him off or something..
but in my opnion, crazydebator, u do debate on the silliest topics or unnecessary topics which invade the other users opinion and pisses him off and with your "bright" intellect, you usually end up winning anyway, the other person just agrees with you cause he doesnt want to continute it any further. sure this thread is offending to both of you, but what can you do? contradicting him and debating isn't gonna get you anywhere. i bet you right know that hes reading all of this and laughing and saying "ive proven my point, what idiots..."

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 06-04-2003 at 01:20 PM

Old Post 06-04-2003 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i bet you right know that hes reading all of this and laughing and saying "ive proven my point, what idiots..."
the point was to prove that someone was gay i think and from this i dont think its really been proven.

Old Post 06-04-2003 03:18 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
i dont see how people can make silly assumptions without even knowing the other person. spartans just saying the way he feels, and his own opinion, doesn't mean that you people can change the way he thinks and all. there was probably something in the past that crazy or physco did to piss him off or something..
but in my opnion, crazydebator, u do debate on the silliest topics or unnecessary topics which invade the other users opinion and pisses him off and with your "bright" intellect, you usually end up winning anyway, the other person just agrees with you cause he doesnt want to continute it any further. sure this thread is offending to both of you, but what can you do? contradicting him and debating isn't gonna get you anywhere. i bet you right know that hes reading all of this and laughing and saying "ive proven my point, what idiots..."

right, I agree.

but, spartan's attack on "gay" wasn't necessary... he could have at least used another non-derogatory word. that's the only thing that bothered me.

victor, with all respect, you had this coming for you.

Old Post 06-04-2003 03:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
isure this thread is offending to both of you,

Actually, i am not offended at all by this thread. I am humored by it, in all honesty that is the only emotion that came to mind when i saw this.

quote:

but what can you do? contradicting him and debating isn't gonna get you anywhere.

that does not make any sense. How is debating him contradicting him? You don't even know his intent. Worse, you make the assumption that you know mine, i'm not trying to sway his opinions. I just want him to respond.

quote:

i bet you right know that hes reading all of this and laughing and saying "ive proven my point, what idiots..."

wow, that makes 3 of us. I am laughing, and if he is, then sweet...let him relish in ignorance as i stated. I would never be offended by anything he ever said probably becuase of my amount of respect for him. It's like a 3rd grader telling you that you are gay. Who cares? It's just fun to continue the mocking waiting for his response, or to just have him run away and then have satisfaction in that way. If he's accomplished something, it is not much.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 06-04-2003 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 06-04-2003 05:18 PM