Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > funny and embarrassin exercise stories...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

i only understood about 75% of the joke. i'm not sure what it means

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i was running hurdles and i tripped over one went down with it and my head hit the next one, it hurt more than it was funny but i went along with my class and laughed. :huh:

BTW.
In our P.E class our hurdles are closer together and the floor is really grippy so its pretty easy to fall.

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

that....is a turn-on

hahaha word. Hey susan, so what happen next?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-03-2002 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
what happen

someone set up us the bomb?

j/k that stuff annoys ppl now

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

....WTF?

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
i was running hurdles and i tripped over one went down with it and my head hit the next one, it hurt more than it was funny but i went along with my class and laughed. :huh:

BTW.
In our P.E class our hurdles are closer together and the floor is really grippy so its pretty easy to fall.

Hahaha.... sorrie, I just had to laugh.... Hahaha.. cracks me up!

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

haha yea, my english sucks

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote