Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > how much u bench?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

how much u bench?

how much u bench beyotch

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

being as skinny as i am, i can bench about 115. my body weight is 130. i'm sorta getting there. need to work out more.

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Its not all about being big, Id rather be small and cut like Bruce Lee, personally Im only 128 but I can bench almost 200 lbs, its all about the mind, and working to get to your goals, start off small and then after a few months, you can bench alot more, just gotta get use to the resistance.

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

im small and im cuT ahah
i onli weighT 110

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i bench almos 350

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

fuck small and cut.

big n beefy is where it's at. that's how you get the motherfuckin females.

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

muhaahahahahah funny..

Old Post 04-01-2002 11:25 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

hahaha.. im not big but im beef. haha realli

Old Post 04-02-2002 10:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

congrats u hit da 300 mark in 3 days
damn dude...

Old Post 04-02-2002 10:45 AM
seung ju

used to bench 250 when i weighed 120, but its been a while since i've had time to work out. dunno how much i can now.

Old Post 04-02-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

during wrestling.... I could do 185 when i weighed 145... which I was pretty damn proud with . My combined clean/squat/bench ended up at 635, which is a pretty good indicator of overall strength.

Old Post 04-02-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

thats pretty good

Old Post 04-03-2002 12:07 PM
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

not compared to you, you monster
lol

Old Post 04-03-2002 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote