Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Back in the day
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Back in the day

Did our parents have sex when they were around 17?

There are rumors that people are having sex at the age of 16 or even 15. This may very well be true for all we know.

If this is true, is it only this generation? Think about our parents' generation.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

ewww! .. i dont even wanna think about my parents doing it now and i sure as heck dont wanna think about them doing it back then!

i heard some nasty stuff from their room just the other day -_- ( gross me out! )

you know kids are having sex as young as 10-12 ... ( i saw it on ricki lake and jenny jones ... its soo gross! .. i mean why should they be thinking about stuff so young ... dayam .. do hormones even kick in that young???

i think our generation is way out of wack ..
and i think our parents generation "did it" for the sake of procreation ...

Old Post 12-03-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mai parents were livin in a hella strict and conservative area (taiwan) and so i doubt they even had bfs/gfs until college. i think thaz wut they told me, in fact. so i highly doubt they didi ne shit before they were outta high skool.
i used to think each generation wuz just gettin more corrupt than the last one, but now i dun realli think so. those hippies bak in the day were crazee and kids were sleepin around then even more than they were now

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
ewww! .. i dont even wanna think about my parents doing it now and i sure as heck dont wanna think about them doing it back then!

i heard some nasty stuff from their room just the other day -_- ( gross me out! )

O_____O *shuDDer*

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i used to think each generation wuz just gettin more corrupt than the last one, but now i dun realli think so. those hippies bak in the day were crazee and kids were sleepin around then even more than they were now

really? wow. i always thought our generation was juss... getting more and more worse.

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

my parents are still young.. my dad is 37.. and my moms 36.. that means they were 20 and 19 wen they had me...

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

theres some guy at my school and his mom was 13 when she had him..

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
theres some guy at my school and his mom was 13 when she had him..

That's weird...I mean when you're 7 years old your mom STILL can't legally drink. Imagine remembering that the rest of your life.

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

What about our children? Say you were a person who had sex at the age of 10, what do you think your kids would say?

Old Post 12-22-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote