Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Do any of you...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Do any of you...

Do you get along with your sisters/brothers really well? I do... We do everything together and I feel as if they are my best friends who I know will never backstab me, make me feel dumb, and will always be there... I dunno but all my friends say that they don't get along with their sisters/brothers and it just seems wierd to me... I dunno... :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i get along with my sisters..^^
i have 2 older sisters.. hehe
i get to joke round wid them, and they keep me from getting bored..
but they can b realli a pain in the butt sometimes..^^;

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

my lil sis can be a pain once in awhile but i think we get along pretty good.

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

my lil brother gets on my nerves but he's only 4

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I get along with my sister most of the time.
She's older.
Sometimes we're both in funky moods and don't talk much, but hey we all go thru that.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

Re: Do any of you...

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I dunno but all my friends say that they don't get along with their sisters/brothers and it just seems wierd to me... I dunno... :huh:

yeh i find it weird too

i have 4 older sisters and we get along very well
its pretty cool
its more fun with them sometimes

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hayama

nope.. i dont get along with any of my siblings. they're all evil! pure evil! i've tried getting along with them once.. didnt work out coz if i try to be nice to them then they'll start saying sh*t and stuff.. they get mad over the smallest things.. they're all very annoying! they're all abusive! i also hate the fact that when they're around other ppls.. they act all nice and stuff.. but then when no ones around they start yelling at the top of their lungs. ahhhhh i hate that!!

yea so basically i dun get along with any of them. ive tried.. didnt work.. so i'ma move out soon so that i dun ever have to put up with them any more. its not jus them that i want to get away from...its ALL of my relatives! the guy relatives at least.. but yea.. i have the most fucked up family! but its okie

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hayama Click here to Send Hayama a Private Message Find more posts by Hayama Add Hayama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

sometimes i do...sometimes i don't..

Old Post 03-31-2002 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Hayama
i also hate the fact that when they're around other ppls.. they act all nice and stuff.. but then when no ones around they start yelling at the top of their lungs. ahhhhh i hate that!!

True...

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
so i'ma move out soon so that i dun ever have to put up with them any more.

haha once u move out.. ure gonna start missing them ^^;

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

haha once u move out.. ure gonna start missing them ^^;

That's so true... That's what all my aunts always tell me...

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:42 PM
bigChubuff

quote:
nope.. i dont get along with any of my siblings. they're all evil! pure evil! i've tried getting along with them once.. didnt work out coz if i try to be nice to them then they'll start saying sh*t and stuff.. they get mad over the smallest things.. they're all very annoying! they're all abusive! i also hate the fact that when they're around other ppls.. they act all nice and stuff.. but then when no ones around they start yelling at the top of their lungs. ahhhhh i hate that!!

yea so basically i dun get along with any of them. ive tried.. didnt work.. so i'ma move out soon so that i dun ever have to put up with them any more. its not jus them that i want to get away from...its ALL of my relatives! the guy relatives at least.. but yea.. i have the most fucked up family! but its okie

how many of them do u have?

Old Post 03-31-2002 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

i hab a 7 yr old bro..
he criez bowt ebryding.
i hate him. hez kyoot sumtymz.
..not realli.

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

my brother is 24 and i'm 22. he lives in japan. i miss him a lot.

treasure your siblings. they can be the best friends you ever have.

my sister passed away. i don't know what it's like to have a sister. for those who have sisters, i'm very envious of you all. i haven't seen my brother for 2 years. i miss him every day.

for those who still live with your siblings, try to look for the good in it. when this time passes, you'll miss it too.

i wish i could go back and change things...

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hayama

well i have 4 brothers (2 younger and 2 older) and one older sister. and .. i dun think i'll miss them much. trust me.. you guys duno who they are!! you guys are soo lucky you dont know them! but like i said.. they're evil. i wont miss them. no worries bout that..

and Jet.. im sorries to hear that your sister died. u can have mines if u want . heh.. so why is ur brother in japan for? is he in the army or something?

Old Post 04-01-2002 09:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hayama Click here to Send Hayama a Private Message Find more posts by Hayama Add Hayama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Jet
my brother is 24 and i'm 22. he lives in japan. i miss him a lot.

treasure your siblings. they can be the best friends you ever have.

my sister passed away. i don't know what it's like to have a sister. for those who have sisters, i'm very envious of you all. i haven't seen my brother for 2 years. i miss him every day.

for those who still live with your siblings, try to look for the good in it. when this time passes, you'll miss it too.

i wish i could go back and change things...

Hey, I know... I'll be your sister... I've always wanted an older brother... Seriously... I'm the oldest and I don't know how it's like to have older siblings.... :sad:

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:28 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i used to get along wit mai lil sis ok, but starting from wen she wuz in 6th grd she turned into a major BITCH. i hate her. neone hu misses their sibs or hu wants a lil sis can hav mine--i'll sell her for a quarter. not a good deal, tho--u'll regret it. i used to want an older bro, but now i just wanna be an only child. y the hell wud neone want sibs?? if u get bored thaz wut the tv and comp are for!

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angel

i dont get along with my older brother at all. i get along ok with my lil brother but hes 5 so he can get annoying sometimes. but i guess when we're older, we'll get along better? thats what some ppl say to me...

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

most if the time i do, but i have this older sister(1 year older) she can be a pain sometimes just because she is older she thinks she can tell me what to do....ooh yeah, she and my younger sister always gang up on me(i'm in the middle)......

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i used to get along wit mai lil sis ok, but starting from wen she wuz in 6th grd she turned into a major BITCH. i hate her. neone hu misses their sibs or hu wants a lil sis can hav mine--i'll sell her for a quarter. not a good deal, tho--u'll regret it. i used to want an older bro, but now i just wanna be an only child. y the hell wud neone want sibs?? if u get bored thaz wut the tv and comp are for!

siblings can understand and share the pain when you're having family problems.. like if your parents are getting a divorce for eg. i have no siblings and when my parents got divorced it was hard for me.
although ur sis is a 'bitch' or seems like one, people do change and can get better ^^ no matter what, these people are your family, they're around you, they help shape the person you are today. even though i dislike my dad sometimes, i respect him, coz he's part of who i am.

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote