Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > who snowboards?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

who snowboards?

aight i know this subject was raised before but now that we got more than 10 members maybe i can get a good number of how many of yooz snowboard

list your setup
how many years
best trick(if you got one)
home mountain or best mountain you've ridden
your wackest steez

i'll start

00/01 burton balance 157.5 (pipe board)
with drake matrix bindings
and cheap ass burton moto boots
ridden for like.. 4 years? i dunno
mmm.. tried some 180s.. on jumps i just eat shit tho..
ridden hunter mountain ny the most and the best was either sugarbush on that pow day or mount snow.. or killington .. all in vt.. i forget which one i enjoyed the most
wackest style for me was when i wore my brothers outfit the first year.. man.. i was such a poser.. yay.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

went skiing.. fell down the slope... saw my life flash before my eyes... never going back there

Old Post 09-03-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

getting new shit this year

Last edited by sangxjin on 09-01-2003 at 05:21 AM

Old Post 09-03-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

Custom 59
Nidecker pro 800's
Vans Daniel Franck's
I huck sick backside rodeo 7's offa 15 foot backcountry kickers up at Whistler, mah home mountain... that is when i'm not killin the jibs on steepass 20 step rails, rockin the doo rags n gold chains JP Walker style, knamean?
yea rite. i can turn toeside. i gotta work on my heelside.

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i tried snowboarding once, but failed miserably. lol fake ice is so much harder to fall on than regular, i bled a lot

Old Post 09-06-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

true life is too modest.. hes better than me

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-06-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i tried snowboarding once, but failed miserably. lol fake ice is so much harder to fall on than regular, i bled a lot

fake ice and real ice are about the same

unless its really nice snow and the night before it way below freezing.. and then what happens is theres a layer of ice on top of the snow... so you're thinking.. WOAH FRESH POW! and then when you ride that shit all you hear is..KKKKKKKKKK~~ sound.. like that day at mt. snow remember. shit was wack

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-06-2002 10:49 PM
castle outsider

haahah

i snowboard, though it doesnt snow anywhere near in southern california and right now i dont have any time to go

Old Post 09-06-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

fake ice and real ice are about the same

unless its really nice snow and the night before it way below freezing.. and then what happens is theres a layer of ice on top of the snow... so you're thinking.. WOAH FRESH POW! and then when you ride that shit all you hear is..KKKKKKKKKK~~ sound.. like that day at mt. snow remember. shit was wack

thats what im talkin about

Old Post 09-07-2002 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*|*BaBiE BoO*|*

i've snowboarding a couple time but i'm not the great yet........ the first time i went... i was in PAIN when i got home.... but i'm better now... i can't do tricks....yet...

i live in alaska..... alyeska<~ thats where i snowboard

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *|*BaBiE BoO*|* Click here to Send *|*BaBiE BoO*|* a Private Message Find more posts by *|*BaBiE BoO*|* Add *|*BaBiE BoO*|* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

i started last winter cuz i got sick of skiing. hehe.. after my first time boarding.. i fell in love with it. there's NO GOING BACK! skiing can kiss my canadian ass goodbye.

board setups? HA!

i borrowed my friend's. planning to invest in one this upcoming winter though.

i can.. um.. carve. yep.. that's about it. hahaha..

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah i tried skiiing 3 times before riding.. now that i've gone snowboarding more than i have fingers and toes i think skiing seems muchhhh easier than snowboarding.. it looks so damn easy

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-13-2002 07:05 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i snowboarded 3 times so far.

everytime on our winter retreat.

it was hard the first time.
but now i got the hang of it

hellllla fun...

specially when you come down all fast

Old Post 09-13-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

no no.. i think boarding is a LOT easier than skiing. skiing takes years to perfect.. boarding you can pick up the in a day or so.

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah girl but wut im saying is... wtf am i saying.. im FUCKED UP.. d=D skiing.. puhahhaha..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:04 AM
ba3k

stick: 98 fat bob ...whatttt!

bindings: '98 k2 freestyles

boots: none, or nike air force 1 classics

stance: imma a goofy mofo

my mountain?: sterling forest in tha catskillz boondox of ny where all there is is black ice!

tricks: i can do a fakie 1080 rodeo flIp..haha

actually..all i can do is an ollie on the bunny hill......over skiers

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ba3k Click here to Send ba3k a Private Message Find more posts by ba3k Add ba3k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ahh nothing beats fresh powder.
until you catch a edge and fall into a ditch and roll down the side of the mountain.

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ksurfergrl
Stay Stoked... Go Surfing

I'm not all that into snowboarding, we don have any mountains down here (lol) but we have the beach/waves/surf

Christmas Gift:

Board: Burton Cruzer 135

Boots: Thirty Two Prion

Bindings: Burton Si Bindings

Goggles: Spy Targa

Years: 2 Years

Mountains:

1st: The only place I've been to is Hunter Mountain, NY (That place sucks!) Whats up with the fans outside and all the snow flying all over the place.. it was freezing/windy (wtf). My eye brows were frosted.. lol. And it took us 5-6 hours to get there. omg. But the wildest part of goin there is when we were driving up the mountains :lookin down: right on the edge.

2nd: The Hill I have in my backyard. lol. We have no mountains down here in OC.

Tricks: What Tricks? lol~ I can do a 360, ollie, n' just going back n' fourth really fast... I tried doing a cutback(surf trick) but failed. It hurts when falling on yo @ss. I fell on my face once and it sure does not feel gud' lol.

Last edited by Ksurfergrl on 10-17-2002 at 01:11 AM

Old Post 10-17-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ksurfergrl Click here to Send Ksurfergrl a Private Message Visit Ksurfergrl's homepage! Find more posts by Ksurfergrl Add Ksurfergrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Ksurfergrl
But the wildest part of goin there is when we were driving up the mountains :lookin down: right on the edge.

haha i know exactly what you're talking about. driving on that part is the worse when you're tired as hell.

5 to 6 hours to hunter? daaaaaaang.. and i used to whine about 2 hours to hunter. if you can drive that far.. why dont u drive another 3 hours to vermont .. the mtns are ALOT bigger and its way worth the extra 3 hours.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-17-2002 01:20 AM
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i went snowboarding 2 years ago, fell really hard on my butt, and was hooked ever since ;]

Old Post 10-28-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote