Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > making new frenz
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

making new frenz

how do u guys feel about making new frenz? it duzn't cum all that easily for me...i just went to a camp where there were lotza pplz and i made new frenz, but i didn't make the first move. usualli, i dun walk up to complete strangers and introduce maiself. i guess i'm kinda clannish, cuz i like to stick w the same pplz; but it is nice to meet new pplz i wish i cud be more open

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

iss hard for me... cuz im kinda anti-sociall... so i jess listen to my CD player

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

iuno pplz juss start talking to me out of no wher lol
making friends is easy for me iuno y haha

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

if they talk with me first, then i could become pretty good friends..

but if they dont talk then i dont talk, we end up never talking thruout the whole year.

but sometimes i talk first..

anyway.. making new friends.. i never really had a hard time..
cept with guys.. theyre kinda hard ..

Old Post 08-12-2002 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

i usually act stupid and it catches someone's eye... then they say hi... haha

Old Post 08-13-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hm... makin new friends doesn't come easy for me either. i'm not a very open person. i'm not very talkative... but once i get to kno a person.. i get really tight with em.

after the "hey, what's your name..." intro stuff.. i dunno what to say, n then it's juss awkward. i like listenin.

i don't think i've made a lot of new friends lately

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-13-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

i made sum new frenz wen i went to a youth ministry camp, but i didn't just walk up to them and say "hi my name is...." and stuff. they didn't either. anothr member of mai church hu iz VERY outgoing introduced our churches and so then we started talking. once the formalities are over, it bcumz easier...also, if we hav frenz in common, it's even easier to bcum frenz

Old Post 08-13-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

aww, why are asians so passive? hmm

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-13-2002 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i'm not open either..... it's VERY hard to make new frens.....
'coz i'm too passive.... and i dun usually talk first.....
so ya.... but i'm quite talkative on internet.......
dunno why.......

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

im usuallie 2 lOud and weird 2 miss... ^^ i meet ppl reallie easily~ and sho yea....

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

me envy u......

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

haha but ish cuz im WEIRD!! key wOrd... lOlz... but yea internet ish a great way 2 talk~ its a lOt easier den on persOn shO i feel ya!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i know~~~
talking by typing is WAY easier than talk face to face~~~

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:59 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea.. you get to think about what to say, before you say it.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-16-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

and if said sth wrong can go edit it b4 anyone sees it~~~
hahaha~~~~

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:42 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
if they talk with me first, then i could become pretty good friends..

but if they dont talk then i dont talk, we end up never talking thruout the whole year.

but sometimes i talk first..

hhahahaha i'm just like u!!! i guess sometimes i just need people to open up to me first.... just the way i am i guess.

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

yup..internet talking is wayyy easier than face talking....it alwaize makes me feel like a coward tho :sad: but then once u get a convo started online u'll hav sumtin to talk about in person so i still think it's a good way to make frenz

Old Post 08-16-2002 11:54 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
yup..internet talking is wayyy easier than face talking....it alwaize makes me feel like a coward tho :sad: but then once u get a convo started online u'll hav sumtin to talk about in person so i still think it's a good way to make frenz

haha naw dOnt feel dat way~ ish da year 2oo2 da new thang ish saying "kan i get yO sn?" nOt "kan i get yO #?" lOlz

Old Post 08-17-2002 12:24 AM
Nojeel

making new friends is aite..i rather just chill with the ones i have been my whole life..

Old Post 08-17-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

haha naw dOnt feel dat way~ ish da year 2oo2 da new thang ish saying "kan i get yO sn?" nOt "kan i get yO #?" lOlz

ahaha freal!! thaz wut i say nowadayz. either that or email

Old Post 08-18-2002 12:48 AM