Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > youngest -_-;
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yur_swt_angel
:)

Unhappy youngest -_-;

im the youngest in my family.. en it suckz! i get all the hand me downs.. LOL.. en like.. yu kno how parents wen dey get their first born.. dey like go totally overboard with.. pictures and occations.. en yu try to do everything with the first born.. mayn.. en den the second child comes out.. pshhhh.. ish like.. uh huh yea okie.. no fair!#@!!@#@!%#!$@!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

yeah yeah i know that... im the youngest 2... an i wish sooo much i was the 1st kid my parents had... im like *the second most important thing in their life* ... its so stressing... i really dun like it... i understand u on that...

Old Post 08-08-2002 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

actually, im the maknae also..
i only got one older brother..

i get treated fairly well
i like being the maknae..
cept sometimes when my brother hits me hard..and my parents dont really care..they say my brother has a right to hit me

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i get treated like shit. i cant even get a cell phone and im 14. my parents think im a drug dealer.

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

awwww :T i hate being treated not as important.. grrgrr

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

yah... true it sux... sometimes i feel underappreciated myself... but being the youngest does have its perks... thats the way it is for me anyway... i mean my bro is purty chill and a nice guy haha even though hes 5 years older then i am

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

You all are unhappy because you're the youngest??? I'm the oldest and it's not the best either... I always get the pressure of being the good romodel for the younger siblings, and my parents always expect more from me. And they are very strict on things that I do. My sisters can do whatever they wanna do and my parents won't say anything. I go out for one day and my parents are like, "why weren't you home and watching your little sister and brothers?" I have a sister that is one year younger than me and so I said, "Well, she could have helped me watch. I stay home all the time." Then they end up saying... "well, you're the oldest... blah blah blah.." I always get bs and every problem that my younger siblings stir up always ends up being because of me. I mean, being the oldest has its good points, buh we get the most pressure, parents expect more from us, we have to be "good"...

Old Post 08-09-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

good point too... its true that oldest always have to be good , to be there to babysit the youngests... and all that... but it depends on the parent. coz my older brother never babysat (lol... sit becomes sat so i guess babysit becomes babysat... im so stupid... oh...forget that...) me. a girl babysitter living near my house did.seems like my parents wanted for him to have fun... i guess my parents will always give more liberty to my older bro' ... but he's almost 18... so its normal...

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i always wanted a bro or sis i dunt liek being d only child

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

ditto with what chorong said ^^
i like it better .. i dunno..
you live and learn..and i guess it helps having older brothers and sisters..i wouldnt want all that pressure on me if i was the oldest..
and my oppa has some cutie ass friends..

Old Post 08-11-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

im youngest and i guess i like it like that. my parents were really hard on my older sister, but they eased up on me because they learned more bout parenthood i guess. sometimes i feel guilty around her becuz i got an easier life.

but right now i feel like an only child. my sister's 10 years older, so she was already on her own when i was young.

Old Post 08-11-2002 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i am the baby of the family and my parents usually listen to me instead of me listening to them. keke. yes yes i am a bad girl wat can i do? life is good. hehe also they dont really ask me to do anything cuz since im the 'baby' of the house they think i cant do anything <which is true> so they ask my sister to do it instead of me. hehehehehe

one bad thing about that is that i dont know how to take care of myself cuz pplz does it FOR me so i dont learn how to do wat they do..yah..anyways..^^;;

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
but right now i feel like an only child. my sister's 10 years older, so she was already on her own when i was young.

ooh and my brother is 10 years older than me too hehehe :P

Last edited by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-12-2002 at 07:02 AM

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i used to think being the oldest wuz hard cuz thaz mai situation...but now i realize that being youngest isn't easy either. mai parents are alwaize comparing us and it's tough on both of us, but i guess the younger duz hav it a lil harder cuz the oldest is the OLDEST, u noe? the oldest has a more "appreciated" position i guess...

Old Post 08-12-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote