Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > when is the last time you were...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

when is the last time you were...

SORE?

SiGh* im sore right now from tennis training at my school. started monday and ive been sore ever since~ hehe! i ran a mile, 6 100 meter sprints, 20 pushups and 50 situps. the mile was pretty east buh the sprints were hard for me... fer some reason~ i thought i'd do good since i was in track last year~ oiye... today we did a mile around our school, then we went to our track, walked the curves and sprinted the straight parts twice, and then did 50 crunches~ SiGh* hurts to breathe after! haha! buh ish a REALLY good workout~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i've gotten really lazy -.-
i can't even remember when the last time i was sore

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

today.
i was at my mom's store.
its tiled floors.
my feet were hurting like a ... .er.. a.. it just hurt

Old Post 08-08-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: when is the last time you were...

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
walked the curves and sprinted the straight parts twice

damn...i had to sprint a mile once..that was BRUTAL

Old Post 08-08-2002 10:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

today i'm sore as fukk -_- cuz i was cleaning my room lol

Old Post 08-08-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

everyday...

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

after working out yesterday. i tried benching 150. then i realized i suck.

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

man, u pumpin iron everyday, im sitting mah ass in front of the comp........i exercise at nite, feel sore, fall asleep, feel a lot better in the morning

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

should i move this to random thoughts? hahah..i don't know if this has anything to do with fitness. oing

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

naw, leave it. random thoughts already crammed full of threads. make ppl look around before posting.

Old Post 08-09-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: Re: when is the last time you were...

quote:
Originally posted by tea

damn...i had to sprint a mile once..that was BRUTAL

wow~ that sucks! haha~ we had to nonstop run around our soccer field, into the stadium seats and do a snake, run to the cemented floor thing and do 10 pushups and 25 crunches three times~ oiye... it wasnt all that hard buh it wouldve been ALOT easier if i werent sore...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-09-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

After not exercising or playing sports for about a year, due to university, I participated in a Volleyball event between a couple Korean churches.

The next day, my whole body was aching! It was so hard to walk down the stairs in my home, and it took me four times as long to get to the kitchen from my family room. That's gotta be the worse pain I've felt from physical activities.

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha thats not that bad... i was once a track star hahaha... not really HAHA... still i was in peak shape about a year and a half ago... but all ive been doing for the past year is been sittin on my ass... so jus recently i tried beating my all time fastest mile of 5 min 21 sec and i collapsed after 3 laps HAHAHAHA... dang i haven't been that tired since my freshmen football days

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

dayamn....crazineesss...... too much running for me...i prolly wouldnt be able to move the next day if i did that..

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

while i was at debate camp we and some guys used to play this punching game all the time, and i got about 5 or 6 bruises on my left arm, no joke haha. One of them was black and stuff...surprisingly they are pretty much not visible anymore, only like a week and a half after.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-09-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
while i was at debate camp we and some guys used to play this punching game all the time, and i got about 5 or 6 bruises on my left arm, no joke haha. One of them was black and stuff...surprisingly they are pretty much not visible anymore, only like a week and a half after.

OUCH! Iono why boys like playing those kinda games... I'd end up crying after one punch...

Anyways, the last time that I remember being extremely sore was a while back... I had been working on a dance routine the whole fricken day, and I forgot all about stretching... so the next day when I woke up, I could not get up off my bed... I'm so serious... My whole body was sore... I went to the bathroom and I couldn't even sit on the fricken toilet... hahaha Even my ass was sore... I'm so dead serious... hahaha

Then there was this other time when I was playing on DDR and my legs got all sore from the game...

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i've been sore during conditioning practice for my schools soccer team. we had to run 4 miles a day in the sun for a week.

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, from DDR julie? that is hilarious

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

the last 3 weeks...preseason football....
4 hours and 30 minutes of practice in the sun
fuck....it would be better if it was 2 a days

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

ughh.. im sore rah now... my arms hurt like hell....

Old Post 08-11-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote