Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Im A Stick
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marf

quote:
Originally posted by shaluski

i guess i have a very high metabolism, i can't be lacking minerals because i take multivitamins...

but one thing that might be causing the high metabolism could be hyperthyroidism... but i show no other symptoms of that...

whats hyperthyroidism ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

nah man its not hopeless... unless u got a tapeworm like tea said ahaha that would suck.

you just gotta make sure you eat big consistently.. get a workout plan and diet plan and stick to it.

i'm 5'8 and used to weigh 115.. did some research, got a workout/diet program.. put in the effort and dedication and i gained 25 pounds (not fat) in about 10 weeks.. trust me i'm not shittin you. i know what it feels like man..

leave me a msg if you got icq/msn if u wanna know more cuz its just too long to write the plan here

Old Post 08-06-2002 08:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

how hard cud it be to gain weight? -_-;; thaz certainly not mai problem...
hmm....since diets recommend eating more fruits n veggies, i wud think to gain weight, eat more carbs and protein....rice and meat

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I eat loads and I haven't really gained weight from like a year ago, I'm only 105 pounds wonder what I can do to gain a little weight besides just sitting down on your ass...

Old Post 08-21-2002 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote