Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > the most popular korean soccer player
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

the most popular korean soccer player

is kim nam il...for those of u in korea should kno...hes fukkin everywhere...on every single newspaper headlines, tv, radio, etc.
i thought ahn jung hwan would be popular but he aint shit compared to others

rite now in korea its either kim nam il or boa

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: the most popular korean soccer player

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
is kim nam il...for those of u in korea should kno...hes fukkin everywhere...on every single newspaper headlines, tv, radio, etc.
i thought ahn jung hwan would be popular but he aint shit compared to others

rite now in korea its either kim nam il or boa

nah. ahn jung hwan is popular. and kim nam il. cha doo ri. hong myung bo. hwang sun hong.

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

blah. who cares.
kim namil's hot!
actually.. he looks cute heh ^-^"
at our church.. ahn junghwan and lee chunsoo is what its all about. theyre most popular for our church.

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh.
u no like 75% or more of the soccer team are christians? heh`

Old Post 07-10-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

heh tight
i did see some of the players pray
but i thought they prayed just for the game, not for religion.

Old Post 07-10-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ahn just has the most female fans

Old Post 07-11-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Yeah, I saw Song Chong Gug praying after he scored that goal. I wouldn't be suprised that a lot of the players would be Christian. over 50% of the population is Christian or call themselves Christian.

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by tea
ahn just has the most female fans

hahaha~ thats fa shoz! i dunt even think he's hot~ just the best looking outta the rest... btw. when i saw this thread i thought it was gunna say ahn jung hwan~ hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-16-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my mom likes him HAHA

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

wait who is that really hot korean girl that ken vs ryu has in his sig?

Old Post 07-17-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

the popular ones r

kim nam il
ahn jung hwan
song jong gook
hong myung bo
hawng sun hong
lee chun soo
cha doori

oh hell~ they're all popular!! but the *one* would hv to go to kim nam il. He's all over hte place and dat's how i fell in luv! geez~ He has 30 bodyguards and wen i said he was fav player to ma uncle and his wife, they laffed!! .. cos they knew it!

I guess he's more in the spotlight then ahn coshe's single and still searchin.

koreans like those tough and muh shin neun type!! ooo!!

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
wait who is that really hot korean girl that ken vs ryu has in his sig?

shes not a soccer player

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:22 PM
ajy

so who is she?

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
so who is she?

theyre just some random civilians who r cheering

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:40 PM
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Her name is Mina apparently. She's supposedly becoming a singer because of her popularity during/after the world cup.

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunken Master
Her name is Mina apparently. She's supposedly becoming a singer because of her popularity during/after the world cup.

no. ajy was talking about these two people in ken versus ryu's signature. it was some civilian who were cheering for the soccer.

and yeah, Mina, who got picked for missworldcup or w.e, is becoming a singer cuz of her popularity and stuff. her face is full of plastic tho. prollie her boobs too.

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:33 PM
sangxjin

yummy. i like her. HEY WAIT.. is that an adams apple i see? Is she another one of those Harisu girls?

sangxjin has attached this image:

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i heard she was a backdancer for some singer/group. i forgot who though. but i hear that shes a she-man. i mean come-on..she has extremely large boobies for a korean woman. how many korean girls do you see with breastesess that big? can you say "plastic"

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Ahh!
Namil be soooo cute!!
And I hate AhnJungHwan.
Well....maybe not hate but I dislike him very much....
I heard he was conceited and so is his wife...
Anywho....my favs are ChunSoo oppa
And Namil oppa~ ^_^

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
i heard she was a backdancer for some singer/group. i forgot who though. but i hear that shes a she-man. i mean come-on..she has extremely large boobies for a korean woman. how many korean girls do you see with breastesess that big? can you say "plastic"

yeah. she was a backdancer for park ji yoon. pretty sure. i dont think shes a she-man tho. but her face is covered with plastic. she prollie got implants too.

Old Post 07-18-2002 09:21 PM