Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > World Cup Talk
korea makes it to semis?
This poll is closed.
yes 6 85.71%
no 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

World Cup Talk

ho....lee....sheeet....
korea beats italian ass to make it to da quarter finals....
they play spain.....korea beats them....in the semi is my guess
maybe tha fuckin beasts will make it to finals.....holy jeezus

japan gets raped by turkey...how the hell can they lose to turkey?japan had the easiest group....

dae han min gook pride....

oh....shiz

o and how could usa beat mexis? thats gay....usa wouldnt even made 16 kang if korea dint beat portugese

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Balddog

Yes, Korea will get into the semis and I can even see them in the finals..

They will beat Spain and then they only have to play either Germany or the USA...

The Japan game was bad ..They gave away that stupid corner at the start and the turks scored...If they hadnt given that corner away then they probably would have won.

Old Post 06-18-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Balddog Click here to Send Balddog a Private Message Find more posts by Balddog Add Balddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: World Cup Talk

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
ho....lee....sheeet....
korea beats italian ass to make it to da quarter finals....
they play spain.....korea beats them....in the semi is my guess
maybe tha fuckin beasts will make it to finals.....holy jeezus

japan gets raped by turkey...how the hell can they lose to turkey?japan had the easiest group....

dae han min gook pride....

oh....shiz

o and how could usa beat mexis? thats gay....usa wouldnt even made 16 kang if korea dint beat portugese

watch ur lang.

Old Post 06-18-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

wat are you guys talking about?

Korea IS winning the WORLD CUP>!!!!

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

thats what we are talkin about

Old Post 06-19-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

germany will crush US...no doubt

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-19-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ya US dun got chance 2 beat germans

Old Post 06-19-2002 10:17 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

all i hav to say is if america goes to the finals... WORLD WAR 3. talk of cheatin will be international! they r in the same hotel as the refs!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-19-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
all i hav to say is if america goes to the finals... WORLD WAR 3. talk of cheatin will be international! they r in the same hotel as the refs!

yeah... those soccer riots can get crazy

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hmm, interesting... I thought maybe the US would cheat too... buttaz, how come I can't vote?

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i seriously doubt it. they wont cheat but they'll most likely play cheap.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ohh sheet...what a dumass...i closed the pole my bad
u could vote now

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:44 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

nah they lost to germany 1-0. america must have done pretty good against germans tho, i thought the score would be like 5-0. haha well they still lost.

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

what times korea game? eastern time

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:39 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
what times korea game? eastern time

isnt it like 2:30 am? :huh:

Old Post 06-21-2002 05:12 PM
az0nd2r3

yeah, the korea game is 2:30 am. also read this about the US-Germany game ->ESPNsoccernet.com World Cup 2002: Beckenbauer: Germany were lucky....interesting

Old Post 06-21-2002 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

OHH...ok....thats what everyone says....america is better than germany...how gay

Old Post 06-22-2002 12:11 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

haha go germany!
GO korea!!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 06-22-2002 at 01:35 AM

Old Post 06-22-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i just bought the, "be the reds" shirt. its the shirt that the fans wear in korea. anyway, if they lose im going to get mad because i wasted 10 bucks on a shirt that i will probably never wear again.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-22-2002 02:37 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

if you don't want it, send it to me over mail. It would be a nice souvenir

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 06-22-2002 at 05:49 AM

Old Post 06-22-2002 04:19 AM