Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > blackz vs azns in a dancin battle
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i think janet jackson's a real great dancer...

i also think dat britney spears *hides* is a really good dancer tOo..her dancing makes up for her lip syncing~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by neXt

For sure... didnt Wiggles double for Usher in one of his MVs?

. . . i'm not too sure~ i know Usher likes doing it himself i dunno anything about Mr. Wiggles doubling~

Janet Jackson is. . . . HOTT! heh heh~ yea she's good but that girl from the 2003 Eclipes commercial is ill~ i saw her last year, she was ill. . . she look good too~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 06-06-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
janet jackson's hot. she's got the perfect body.

eck.. she's old...

Old Post 06-06-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*

ill~ i saw her last year, she was ill. . .

Ill??? You are like the only other person in these forums that I know uses the word 'ill'... That's a Wisconsin person... Damn, what's up with that?

Old Post 06-06-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

janet jackson's face is gay...reminds me of michael jackson but she got bigass titties...and ass 2....nice body

i dun think britney spears can dance either...shes probably da hottest girl in usa but thats about it...i bang that shiz

Old Post 06-06-2002 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

Ill??? You are like the only other person in these forums that I know uses the word 'ill'... That's a Wisconsin person... Damn, what's up with that?

Well hey i'm originally from Sac-Town California~!!!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 06-06-2002 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

we say "ill" over here cuz were kOol
jM~

Old Post 06-06-2002 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

puhaha... that's so "ill" puhaha

Old Post 06-06-2002 09:29 PM
kariyan_gi

azn R betta

blax cen c walk but we cen azn walk. witez cen tri n dance n look stupid. Azn cen break or pop. we invent dance dance revolution, blax didnt invent nothin cuz dey aint int3lamagent like us. we cen bust back flip dey cen bust ther hed open. we cen bust out wit flarez N six step, N hed spin N swipez N winmills, azn got natural skil. it'z n ar blood.

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kariyan_gi Click here to Send kariyan_gi a Private Message Find more posts by kariyan_gi Add kariyan_gi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Balddog

Girls of every race can dance well
Most guys of every race cant dance at all.

Old Post 06-20-2002 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Balddog Click here to Send Balddog a Private Message Find more posts by Balddog Add Balddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kariyan_gi

Lightbulb letz battle den

eh buldog person we shood battle den we cen c if gurl dance better den boi. if u want.

kariyan_gi has attached this image:

Old Post 06-20-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kariyan_gi Click here to Send kariyan_gi a Private Message Find more posts by kariyan_gi Add kariyan_gi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

is that u mann?

Old Post 06-20-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kariyan_gi

nope

i'm tha gui n tha back. thatz mah cuzin

Old Post 06-21-2002 03:10 AM
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

I dont think asians can dance that great... I mean asians are stereotyped to have no beat or rythem..
As for blacks tho.. they have everything tho.. beat, rythem.. anything.. man they can move like crazy..

But to say all asian cant dance is not true..
B/c i think some Korean singers dance pretty good.. actually really good..
I've seen some Japanese dance pretty well too.. but not all of them .. I think that if u get trained .. u can dance.. however theres still ppl who born natural dancers ((ex. black people~!))

Old Post 07-02-2002 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by LuvSunghoonie
I dont think asians can dance that great... I mean asians are stereotyped to have no beat or rythem..
As for blacks tho.. they have everything tho.. beat, rythem.. anything.. man they can move like crazy..

you just steretyped blacks thinkin they all have rythm.
not all of them can dance. i've seen some pretty terrible black back up dancers at this concert i went to, and dont even get me started on some of the gay shit they do in the clubs.

true, every race has their share of natural born dancers, but that doesnt include every single black person.

Old Post 07-02-2002 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

you just steretyped blacks thinkin they all have rythm.
not all of them can dance. i've seen some pretty terrible black back up dancers at this concert i went to, and dont even get me started on some of the gay shit they do in the clubs.

true, every race has their share of natural born dancers, but that doesnt include every single black person.

word

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

but u dun c any white kids that has rythms or beats

Old Post 07-02-2002 07:06 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

heh.. i live in a city with very few blacks.
so from what ive seen at where i live
most definitly ASIANS.
they could pop, windmill, that one hand thing.. yea\
and everyone knows JANG WOOHYUKS THE BEST.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
but u dun c any white kids that has rythms or beats

i've seen some white people who can dance, just not in the US i d/l some video with some guys from france breakin, it was tight, some of the best i've ever seen.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: letz battle den

quote:
Originally posted by kariyan_gi
eh buldog person we shood battle den we cen c if gurl dance better den boi. if u want.

Hmm... dancing battle ey? I'm interested!!!

Buttaz, breaking is dance??? Looks like gymnastics to me... but I respect those who can break... so don't take me wrong

Old Post 07-02-2002 11:55 PM