Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > who makes the decisions in your family?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

who makes the decisions in your family?

more like...does your mom rule, or your dad?

in my house, i'd hav to say my mom. my dad does most of the work, but when it comes to decisions about my sister or me going out and stuff, he always says "ask your mom." i think he's scared of her temper haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2003 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

no one makes a decision by themselves. wenever they have to make a big decision....they always talk about it. i hear them from my room talking about the pros and cons of their ideas.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-15-2003 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

My mom usllay meaks the decisions in my house... my dad just goes with it unless he is really against it... but for big plans they always talk it out... and it always takes a long time

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

both my parents have to agree.. but it leans towards my dad. its like when i ask them to go somewhere.. the say "ask your dad" "ask your mom" and then that goes on forever =/

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

in my house everyone makes decisions. like i get to choose my clothes and my mom and dad get to tell me what time to be home and that it would be a good idea to get a job. i get to decide to take out the garbage or empty the dishwasher and they decide that i should do both. thank you democracy.

Old Post 03-15-2003 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

my Daddy... everything and anything he says is final... he has the last say on everything that goes on in our household... tradition I guess?

Old Post 03-15-2003 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

parents. i ask them if were gonna do anyhting and theyll be like..what would you want to do? in a way thatll make any teen get into a fetal position and cry..haha not really..juss yea..they make the decisions

Old Post 03-15-2003 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

dad

Old Post 03-16-2003 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i make the decisions.

Old Post 03-16-2003 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

my sisters..my mother usually asks them for their opnions, and they give her their advice and what she should do. i guess its more like an open discussion thing.

Old Post 03-16-2003 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

father without a doubt.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 03-22-2003 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

my bro. hahahaha. =X he can actually over rule my parent's decision and they have no saying in it. its funny.

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 03-23-2003 09:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote