Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > becoming distant
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chinesegrl

becoming distant

well my best friend and i were very close before she was going out with the person she likes. we did almost everything together before he was going out with her... now we barley even talk and hang out with each other because of him... whenever she's with him she ignores me like she doesn't even know me and she hangs out with him everyday at school and he follows her....i feel so annoyed by him because i think he's taking her away from me... before they were going out he would get all the info about her from me.. its like i was being used. i feel we're getting distant.. is it jus me? what should i do about it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

hmm....i think your friend is just ignoring you becuz i think she wants her guy to see that he is one of the top priorities in her life. altho i dont agree with it, i think that's y she is ignoring you. about being used...i think everyone does that. wenever a guy likes a girl, he would ask questions about that girl from one of her friends. i mean, did u consider the guy as a friend? if he was, and never thanked you for all the info you gave him, then, u were definitely used. i think you should just see how things play out. if that couple have a fight, and most do, becuz its part of being in relationships, than im more than sure that one of them, the guy or the girl will come to you for help and advice. maybe then, you should tell ur friend how you feel, and maybe she will change and not ignore you anymore since she has the sense that you are there to help her.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

yea he's a friend from last year too... well they never fight or anything they jus stand there talking and everything.... i walked past her this morning and she jus ignored me.. and then while we were walking inside she jus said hi but was still talkin to her bf

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
yea he's a friend from last year too... well they never fight or anything they jus stand there talking and everything.... i walked past her this morning and she jus ignored me.. and then while we were walking inside she jus said hi but was still talkin to her bf

i think it's just becuz she wants to put him as one of her top priorities u kno? i mean, she doesn't mean any harm im guessing, she just wants to show her bf that he is important. and i hope i dont get flamed for this, but guys want to feel important

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-28-2003 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

did you tell your friend how you feel? you'd be surprised at how oblivios people can be to their surroundings and other people when they're talking to someone they really like. i suggest talking to both of them separately, and if they don't change, then just rest assured knowing they were never that good of a friend in the first place

Old Post 02-28-2003 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

talk to her

Old Post 03-03-2003 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

Ask yourself: Is my friend really worth it?

My think you should wait a little, or if you want, tell yor friend. If she screws you, dont be her friend... or you can wait until she he gets dumped or something..... The choice is yours....

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Old Post 03-03-2003 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

man~ i sooo know what you're going through~ one of my friends just started goin out with her bf n now its like... we dont talk~ barely, hi, bye n thats it... we used to out n kick it~ now that she's got a bf w/ a ride it's like... all gone and for wah? i friggen dick

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 03-08-2003 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

although i understand that she is excited about having a boyfriend and being with them all the time, there really isnt a good reason for her to ignore u..i mean you were involved in them getting together, but most importantly, you were her best friend! it's strange how she is ignoring u...def talk to her about it...im sure eveything will be ok

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

all i can say is that i agree with jason.. i cant type much cause my hand is destroyed from doin his health homework lol

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hmm...i hav a friend who's growing distant in another way. a new girl has come to our school and my friend hangs out with her and another group a lot more frequently now. so, yeah, similarly, i do feel she's being taken away from me. but it's not like i'm gonna say "stop hanging out with them/her and hang out with me/us" because it's her freedom to choose. so, even though we're growing distant and i'm kinda sad about it, i'm not gonna stop her from being happy. if she's happier with that group that she is with mine, then fine. also, another friend is spending a lot of time with this other group of quirky guys. my group is disintegrating before my eyes

Old Post 03-23-2003 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
hmm...i hav a friend who's growing distant in another way. a new girl has come to our school and my friend hangs out with her and another group a lot more frequently now. so, yeah, similarly, i do feel she's being taken away from me. but it's not like i'm gonna say "stop hanging out with them/her and hang out with me/us" because it's her freedom to choose. so, even though we're growing distant and i'm kinda sad about it, i'm not gonna stop her from being happy. if she's happier with that group that she is with mine, then fine. also, another friend is spending a lot of time with this other group of quirky guys. my group is disintegrating before my eyes

i know what you mean.. we got some new friends and they're kinda stuck-up...

Old Post 03-23-2003 07:26 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

well friends come and go, thats life.

Old Post 03-23-2003 09:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

i guess this is could be way to find out who are your true friends...the ones who'll never leave you...but helen's right, i thought i'd be friends forever with these girls from second grade but we stopped talking once i moved away in 3rd. heh, life goes on.

Old Post 03-25-2003 02:48 AM