Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > BUCS vs. RAIDERS
Who will win the Super Bowl?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Oakland Raiders 10 66.67%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

BUCS vs. RAIDERS

hey

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

im goin for the Bucs on this one. its gonna be tuff, but. GO BUCS

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-20-2003 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Old Post 01-20-2003 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i admit tampa is good and fast but Raiders will prevail! i can't wait till sunday i'm scared lol i got the hibby jebbies

Old Post 01-21-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

tampa doesn't have much offence... mostly defence but i'm going with okland and there offence on this one... it's going to be an awsome game

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-21-2003 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Raiders do have a weakspot which is the middle and tampa bay always blitz in the middle so that's gonna be a problem

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

oakland is gonna be worried about sapp, but im predicting that simeon rice will do a lot of damage running around the right side. and if the secondary of the BUCS play as well as they did against the eagles, like Ronday Barber, then it will be a nice game.

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:27 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI

Raiders can crowd the middle or use shot gun to get away from tampa.... thats what they should do. Bucs... i don't know much about them but if they were as pumped and as good as they played in philly wow this is gonna be a heck of a game... i still think raiders gonna win

wana chat?

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

man i held the super bowl tickets in my hand today it was beautiful man if i had like 40 bucks more i could of gone T-T and i would of tried to be on TV lol

Old Post 01-23-2003 05:46 AM
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
man i held the super bowl tickets in my hand today it was beautiful man if i had like 40 bucks more i could of gone T-T and i would of tried to be on TV lol

lol...soooooo close dude.

Old Post 01-23-2003 12:02 PM
bigChubuff

bucs got the unbeatable defense but their running game is not reliable(a white tailback)
plus their passing is nothing like the raiders

i have to go with the raiders
because they are stacked

Old Post 01-23-2003 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

BIG DAY COMING UP!!!!!

Old Post 01-25-2003 08:44 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
BIG DAY COMING UP!!!!!

yup yup... lol Rasha the elephant, picked tampa to win, if u don't know who Rasha is, it's an elephant who picks or guesses who is gonna win da super bowl... the elephant was right for the past 5 years

wana chat?

Old Post 01-25-2003 08:52 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

tomm i can't sleep

Old Post 01-26-2003 07:28 AM
ajy

shit nice its today!! BRING ON THE SUPERBOWL MUNCHIES

Old Post 01-26-2003 12:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

WEEE!!!! i'm probably gonna mss da opening BUT YEAH GO RAIDERS.... AND BUCZ!

wana chat?

Old Post 01-26-2003 03:53 PM
bigChubuff

20 minutes til

Old Post 01-26-2003 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Damn we loosin by 17 shit what is goin on!!!!! FUCKING

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:05 AM
eddiee
werD?

go bucs!!GO BUCS!

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

AHAHHAHHA ALL YOU RAIDER BITCHES... 20 bucks here i come.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote