Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > What music from a movie to you like most
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

What music from a movie to you like most

I like the Princess Mononokw soundtrack, but im not sure if it is my favorite.

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2003 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

umm... i like the Princess Monoke soundtrack too...

Old Post 03-02-2003 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

the soundtrack to Daredevil is hott. and so is the soundtrack to Cradle to the Grave

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-02-2003 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

shawshank redemption.
american beauty.

in fact anything thomas newman does.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-02-2003 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

8 mile soundtrack
cowboy bebop soundtrack
cradle to the grave is coo

Old Post 03-02-2003 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

moulin rouge~
sound of music
chicago
center stage

Old Post 03-02-2003 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

crouching tiger, hidden dragon.... hahahaha! j/p yo-yo ma is ok but they all sound the same!!!!

i like moulin rouge and save the last dance!

Old Post 03-04-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hmm,,theres a lot of good soundtracks out there..aside from the ones that people already said uh..i liked the songs from romeo and juliet, and i am sam..what else..

Old Post 03-04-2003 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Lord of the Rings beats all so far... its too good

Old Post 03-04-2003 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Donnie Darko had a pretty cool soundtrack, The Rock had good music as well. That one song from Money Talks was also cool.

Old Post 03-04-2003 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

Ahny,

My brother plays Rachmanioff

I like the lord of the rings and crouching tiger soundtrack too......... i also like the spirited away soundtrack... and some other soundtracks...

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Old Post 03-04-2003 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Hey Rachmanioff is my favorite composer of all time. Wow ask im to play some things lik Prelude C#Minor or His conertos are mad fun (lil hard). Howard Shore wrote some amazing music to this past 2 LOTR's movies. If you havent gottan the cd go check out both of them... well composed

Old Post 03-06-2003 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Ahny
Lord of the Rings beats all so far... its too good

i like anything howard shore does. titanic was pretti good too. but i realli realli like the soundtrack to hardball

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i really don't listen to soundtracks.... i can't even think of any that i listene to lately...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-06-2003 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ohh i also like "winter sonata/love story" sdtrk! the korean drama show i looove "my memory" and "first time"

Old Post 03-06-2003 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

the wedding singer .. god how i loved the 80's :P
anastasia
titanic
moulin rouge
westside story
coyote ugly

too many to name .. so many i can't remember

Old Post 03-06-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

not to sound childish but i like disney artists. phil collins is good, umm...some musics from anastasia, the one, the rock. stuff like that.

Old Post 03-06-2003 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
the soundtrack to Daredevil is hott.

agreed. Specifically, it's one song really - Evanescence - Bring me back to life.

The Gladiator soundtrack is classic.
There are so many more - a lot which are by the great John Williams.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

the fight club sound track is relly good too. i love that song that plays when all the buildings blow up but i forgot wuts its called.

Old Post 03-06-2003 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Westside story is stunning.

Old Post 03-06-2003 05:41 PM